Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Look at this brutal mogging from history. Asian man mogged. Take the historypill

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
Troops_of_the_Eight_nations_alliance_1900.jpg

Troops of the Eight-Nation Alliance in 1900 (Russia excepted).
Left to right: Britain, United States, Australia, India,
Germany, France, Austria-Hungary, Italy, Japan

Asian man mogged hard here.

Last edited:
over for ricecels

Currycel mogs Aryans JFL.

not as brutal as this

if anyone is out of the loop, the guy on the right is Japanese Emporer Hirohito and the guy on the left is US general Douglas MacArthur
it was taken shortly after the nukes were dropped and japan's surrender in WW2.

the reason why this picture was taken, was to show that the man the japanese people had deified was just a manlet ricecel who got mogged by the great white piggu. General MacArthur just wanted to flex on him

The Asian man got lucky that they put him next to the manlet italocel. If they made him stand next to the American GIGAchad, the mogging would be even more brutal.

Then 40 years latER the Asian manlet, Italian manlet, and German ogre went their own way.

The Asian man got lucky that they put him next to the manlet italocel. If they made him stand next to the American GIGAchad, the mogging would be even more brutal.

That´s true. It´s almost like they put them in decrescent order of height. Still, the asian guy is mogged to hell and back. I'm convinced that short height has real implications in battle scenarios as well.

By the way, great avatar. I used to spam dozens of teutonic knights in Age of Empires 2. I see you´re a man of culture. :feelsokman:

He obviously just has little man syndrome

That´s true. It´s almost like they put them in decrescent order of height.

It's almost like they wanted to show some sort of racial/SMV hierarchy. Anglo-Chads, of course, on the top.

It's almost like they wanted to show some sort of racial/SMV hierarchy. Anglo-Chads, of course, on the top.

I always thought that height is an important fitness indicator, but honestly in my opinion is a bit overrated, by western femoids of course. There are also other parameters to be evaluated. But I can see what you say, though.

I always thought that height is an important fitness indicator, but honestly in my opinion is a bit overrated, by western femoids of course. There are also other parameters to be evaluated. But I can see what you say, though.

Height is overrated, but for some reason women really like it.

Ideally, this is the best male physique IMO (5'10'' MMA fighter Yoel Romero):

ezgif.com-resize-6.gif

I'd rather look like this than some lanky 6'4'' tall guy.

Japanese people grew a lot after WW2.

ezgif.com-resize-6.gif

Yeah, I like this physique. It's well built and functional. Femoids like height for dominance and social bragging purposes, since it's probably the most visually impactive parameter.

ezgif.com-resize-6.gif

height means longer arm and legs, and that really helps, but muscle comes in first place

just wear a giant fucking turban theory

me on the right

Jfl and here I always think that whites were shorter in the older times and they become tall these days because of environment and nutrition. Jfl ricecels always get mogged at any time

height means longer arm and legs, and that really helps, but muscle comes in first place

In wrestling/MMA is better to be shorter and more compact. Most UFC champs are really short for their weight. Jon Jones is the only UFC champ taller than 6'0'' at the moment.

Longer arms is better for boxing.

The great-grandson of the Jap soldier is now a hikikomori while the great-grandon of the American GIGAchad is slaying Asian women.

The Japanese man clearly fought for the wrong side by helping the Western Chads mog his fellow Asian Chinese brothers.

not as brutal as this
View attachment 95809
if anyone is out of the loop, the guy on the right is Japanese Emporer Hirohito and the guy on the left is US general Douglas MacArthur

the reason why this picture was taken, was to show that the man the japanese people had deified was just a manlet ricecel who got mogged by the great white piggu. General MacArthur just wanted to flex on him

there's no bigger joke than the ricecel male.

the only cope the ricecels have is AT LEAST WE BETTER THAN CURRIES. in what way are you better? You are not better looking. You don't make more money. You are not more attractive on the dating market.

How exact do you have it better than Curries/ MUH IQ DOE. get the fuck outta here with your autistic IQ.

i'm enjoying these historical moggings tbh keep them coming please
How exact do you have it better than Curries/ MUH IQ DOE. get the fuck outta here with your autistic IQ.
both can only betabux in the west, wouldn't the ricecel have more money to do so from STEMceling?

The fact that a Japanese soldier was included in the picture at all show how high-T qnd powerful the Japanese were at that time. Height mogged sure, and also the most powerful asian nation.

They fought so that their great-grandsons will be hikikomoris and that their great-granddaughters can fuck with Western Chad's.

If you told those men how Japan will look like 100 from then, they would do a seppuku en masse.

This amount of mogging shouldn't be legal

i'm enjoying these historical moggings tbh keep them coming please

both can only betabux in the west, wouldn't the ricecel have more money to do so from STEMceling?

wrong

1414077709-725_earnings-of-those-age-16-and-older-by-race-and-detailed-ethnicity-2013-median-weekly-earnings-chartbuilder.png

Currycels have racially loyal women to marry. that is not necessarily betabuxx. ricecels do not.

the only cope the ricecels have is AT LEAST WE BETTER THAN CURRIES. in what way are you better? You are not better looking. You don't make more money. You are not more attractive on the dating market.

They're better at sports. They have medals from manly sports like judo, wrestling, boxing, they are better at team sports and south-east Asians have Muay Thai.

They can muaythaimaxx/judomaxx depending on location.

Currycels have racially loyal women to marry. that is not necessarily betabuxx. ricecels do not.
that changes though when they move to the west doesn't it?
They're better at sports. They have medals from manly sports like judo, wrestling, boxing, they are better at team sports and south-east Asians have Muay Thai.

They can muaythaimaxx/judomaxx depending on location.
ricecels are the best at Olympic weightlifting too surprisingly, the strongest pound for pound ppl on earth are Chinese Olympic weightlifters whodafunkit

that changes though when they move to the west doesn't it?

ricecels are the best at Olympic weightlifting too surprisingly, the strongest pound for pound ppl on earth are Chinese Olympic weightlifters whodafunkit

this coping ricecel. that demographic is from the west.

LMAO @ the lb for lb title too. Is there weight classes for sprinting too? There's no such thing. When Chinese powerlifters win at 130 lbs, it means absolutely nothing. That is the weight of a white/black female. white and black men don't come in that size meanwhile CHinaman has 1 billion at that weight.

just fukken LMAO. the only thing that matter is the weight lifting records at man's weight. 200Lbs+. Ricecels get mogged.

just fukken LMAO. the only thing that matter is the weight lifting records at man's weight. 200Lbs+. Ricecels get mogged.
fair enough, same as boxing and mma, no one gives a fuck about the manlet divisions

there's no bigger joke than the ricecel male.

Ignore 90% in both, because they are just NPCs, but looking at top 10% agree that curries (north western) slay rices globally, phenotype , low inhibition, muscle insertions, frames, social standing, sexual prowess. However this is negated by the home market copes, where rice have a much better cope. Rices can sit on their ass in fast food joints playing DOTA, and maybe end up at a kpop maxxed club, and keep it to below 3 drinks for the night, and still get a 50th percentile Noodlewhore (provided he gets laid enough in his job as an organic calculator). The 50th percentile Noodlewhore will not be overweight, and will know how to dress reasonably, and have decent skin.
Comparw that to the curries cope, running arranged marriage game with entitled 3/10 princess landwhale because your parents want an in with her family for business or caste reasons? I know which one I'd go for!

Ignore 90% in both, because they are just NPCs, but looking at top 10% agree that curries (north western) slay rices globally, phenotype , low inhibition, muscle insertions, frames, social standing, sexual prowess. However this is negated by the home market copes, where rice have a much better cope. Rices can sit on their ass in fast food joints playing DOTA, and maybe end up at a kpop maxxed club, and keep it to below 3 drinks for the night, and still get a 50th percentile Noodlewhore (provided he gets laid enough in his job as an organic calculator). The 50th percentile Noodlewhore will not be overweight, and will know how to dress reasonably, and have decent skin.
Comparw that to the curries cope, running arranged marriage game with entitled 3/10 princess landwhale because your parents want an in with her family for business or caste reasons? I know which one I'd go for!

incorrect. 40% OF japanese men are virgins. hikkomori.

south korea has the lowest birthrate in the world.

ricecels are getting cucked out of the gene pool in their own countries. it's a massacre.

incorrect. 40% OF japanese men are virgins. hikkomori.

south korea has the lowest birthrate in the world.

ricecels are getting cucked out of the gene pool in their own countries. it's a massacre.
High IQ point, I missed that. I was referring to high internal critical mass China, where the guys are too unaware of global market value to be based, hence not yet found their way to here.
Incidentally are there any sushicels or kimchicels on here? I had this chaddam friend who said he slayed in both of those, but said most foids would only long term be with the same race.

Cope. I'd better be 6'4'' and take a few cycles of trenbolone and look way more impressive than that guy.

You'd just look like a stereotypical meathead jock. Yoel Romero's body is impressive because it's 100% functional muscles. People who are into sports like me immediately recognize real athletic muscles and fake bloated bodybuilding types.

Yoel Romero has god-tier genetics, remember this is him in his late 30s:

giphy.gif

Just look at this combination of strength, agility and balance:

RigidHiddenAss-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

This is the perfect athletic body IMO. Most men over 6'0'' are awkward and clumsy in comparison, 5'10'' is the perfect athletic height. Too bad women don't give a shit. I'm 6'0'' btw, but I'd obviously rather have Romero's body any time.

You'd just look like a stereotypical meathead jock. Yoel Romero's body is impressive because it's 100% functional muscles. People who are into sports like me immediately recognize real athletic muscles and fake bloated bodybuilding types.

Yoel Romero has god-tier genetics, remember this is him in his late 30s:

giphy.gif

Just look at this combination of strength, agility and balance:

RigidHiddenAss-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

This is the perfect athletic body IMO. Most men over 6'0'' are awkward and clumsy in comparison, 5'10'' is the perfect athletic height. Too bad women don't give a shit. I'm 6'0'' btw, but I'd obviously rather have Romero's body any time.
Girls don't give a fuck about you able to bounce around, they want to see indicator of HIGH PERCEIVED FIGHTING ABILITY not actual fighting ability. Stop coping

Girls don't give a fuck about you able to bounce around, they want to see indicator of HIGH PERCEIVED FIGHTING ABILITY not actual fighting ability. Stop coping

Who gives a damn what they think. I'd rather be a better fighter than have better SMV. Just let me cope with combat sports in peace.

Who gives a damn what they think. I'd rather be a better fighter than have better SMV. Just let me cope with combat sports in peace.

ROFL

Let's cope with combat sports in the computer age (and soon space age), while Chad fucks a different foid every weekend without even trying.

incorrect. 40% OF japanese men are virgins.
incorrect, this statistic was taken out of context and turned into a meme. The survey first asked the japs if they were in a relationship in the last 6 months if I remember correctly, out of those who answered 'no' 40% were still virgins (so in total it was 10-15%).

Meh. Japan beaten Russia earlier and clubbed them hard.

not as brutal as this
View attachment 95809

I literally googled this to see if it got posted on this website.
There should be a post made about this