Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Look at these paki university whores and normies

fantasycel

fantasycel

Officer
★★★

View: https://youtu.be/Hecrab2fmvo

I used to think that my home country was different because of Islam. But now I know that all women are whores if given the chance. Barely any women with hijab. They are all probably fornicating, and they are replicating these disgusting Indian and western characters. And for me there’s no benefit of them being whores because I am a subhuman, I only get to watch from afar. These whores are no different from canadian ones it seems.

un-ironically looks like a random school in germany

Nice to see a place without niggers and nigger music.

IMG 1157
IMG 1155
IMG 1156

FUCK I need a paki wife NOW. I’m in love with paki red riding hood. I don’t care about the fakeup. Why was I born a disgusting subhuman:feelsree:

View: https://youtu.be/Hecrab2fmvo

I used to think that my home country was different because of Islam. But now I know that all women are whores if given the chance. Barely any women with hijab. They are all probably fornicating, and they are replicating these disgusting Indian and western characters. And for me there’s no benefit of them being whores because I am a subhuman, I only get to watch from afar. These whores are no different from canadian ones it seems.

Cope, Pakis don't have it bad. Just marry your cousin bro

Cope, Pakis don't have it bad. Just marry your cousin bro
You think my cousin doesn’t think I’m ugly? Why would her parents marry her to a deformed monkey rather than a respectable handsome man.

Who cares what she think when you are forcing her to get married? Isn't Pakistan like that?
Idk, maybe some places. I can’t force her though. Also I think it’s weird to marry your cousin even though I am paki.