Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Look at IT try to justify themselves. KEK.

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
Just read the comments and laugh at them trying to find out how their life isn't pathetic. They literally spend their time trying to bully people yet get mad and say we are the bullies. Always saying all of us are rape advocates and what not JFL. They sure love picking the extremist to highlight. Yet I bet when an extremist muslim attacks they go full hypocrite and say that there are only a few extremist in the religion and it doesn't define the entire religion (not trying to claim it does). To quote philosopher Francis Bacon,"Man prefers to believe what he prefers to be true" or in this case whatever most fits their narrative.

Honestly don't know how some of you guys frequent that board, its literal cancer kek.

don't really need a guy on unpopular opinion to tell you that.

inceltears is dedicated to bullying a bunch of lonely older virgins who lack intimacy- just think about how boring their lives must be.

don't really need a guy on unpopular opinion to tell you that.

inceltears is dedicated to bullying a bunch of lonely older virgins who lack intimacy- just think about how boring their lives must be.
Yup like we have no choice to be on here yet they supposedly have the choice to live life yet spend it trying to bully us. Just kek they are all a bunch of bluepilled incels who are too scared to accept their fate. Or roasties butt hurt over their reality kek.

Honestly don't know how some of you guys frequent that board, its literal cancer kek.
We do our part for the future of Incelistan.

I think it is time we completely ignore IT...

We are like Christians who would be continually obsessed with Muslims and Buddhists, obviously we will never agree on the truth, so let's go separate ways and do our own thing with confidence.

IT believe we are delusional and need therapy, we believe they are delusional and need to be blackpilled. It's a conflict that will never resolve. I believe our differences of vision mostly come down to an admixture of personal experience and IQ.

This forum will grow and grow, continually, with or without IT to pour hot oil on our backs. If you truly believe the blackpill is truth or at least partial truth, you will not worry anymore about IT and what they think. They may have the numbers but this doesn't mean anything, only objective reality matters in the end. If you read Yuval Noah Harari's book Sapiens, you'll find many examples of widely popular beliefs at some point that are now an object of ridicule.

/r/thathappened is a bad example, that's actually often in good fun. The hate jerkers are pathetic everywhere though, yes.

We are like Christians who would be continually obsessed with Muslims and Buddhists, obviously we will never agree on the truth, so let's go separate ways and do our own thing with confidence.

IT believe we are delusional and need therapy, we believe they are delusional and need to be blackpilled. It's a conflict that will never resolve. I believe our differences of vision mostly come down to an admixture of personal experience and IQ.

This forum will grow and grow, continually, with or without IT to pour hot oil on our backs. If you truly believe the blackpill is truth or at least partial truth, you will not worry anymore about IT and what they think. They may have the numbers but this doesn't mean anything, only objective reality matters in the end. If you read Yuval Noah Harari's book Sapiens, you'll find many examples of widely popular beliefs at some point that are now an object of ridicule.
I rather not be like the kind spread the gospel Christians and more like Catholics during the Inquisition and or the Crusaders during the Holy Wars. Swallow the Blackpill or die pathetic normies.

/r/unpopularopinion is a retarded cesspool

/r/unpopularopinion is a retarded cesspool

Yeah, I just checked it out after seeing this and regret it.

It's amazing how much losers on reddit miss the simplest fucking things. That shit is why I rejoice in news stories of deaths.

I have said it before and i'll say it again.

It's just too fucking funny when you see the posts some of these people make, and even more so their post history. It's like when the soap is almost out but you don't have any more so you fill the container with water and dilute it. That is what these people do with what little bluepill essence they have left. Over and over. Do Chads, Chadlites, Stacies, Beckies waste their time mocking a forum of virgins? Do even mid-tier normies do this? No. This is the behavior of people who are bottom of the barrel and/or in denial.

Just fucking LOL at any inceltears loser over here. Fucking get a life before you try and mock others. It's over for you.

legit high iq.

The motivation I have for debate is that if our message gets out too late, it may be too late for our society and will doom us all. There is a seemingly small window we have for correction but it is likely hopeless.

An IncelTards member displaying her low intellect and hypocrisy by looks shaming a man, thus proving incels right once again.

From the same bitch:

Last edited:
Reddit is so fucking gay.

An IncelTards member displaying her low intellect and hypocrisy by looks shaming a man, thus proving incels right once again.

From the same bitch:

"Looks don't matter teehee"
She doesn't even know the guy yet she mocks him because of the way he looks, vindictive skank, it's shit like this that makes me want to create a cuckit account just to fuck with th IT, i know it's usless, i know it won't accomplish anything but it's bound to be fun.

"Looks don't matter teehee"
She doesn't even know the guy yet she mocks him because of the way he looks, vindictive skank, it's shit like this that makes me want to create a cuckit account just to fuck with th IT, i know it's usless, i know it won't accomplish anything but it's bound to be fun.

"HOW DARE YOU SHAME A WOMAN BASED ON HOW SHE'S DRESSED REEEEEEEE"

They just can't accept that they are incels. One day reality is gonna hit them like a ton of bricks.