Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Look at how ethnic foids degrade themselves in order to please white men

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
She's displaying herself on reddit in order to get the approval of white men while referring to herself as "bitch".
5HTqjmyhqAFV5kMJ7wOD3fhZfg-HeHkvh1xEvykai_0.jpg

She then claims to be a proud woman of color while only fucking white men.

man it sure is nice to have all this white privilege

not only can i never be unemployed or lacking money but i also have women throwing themselves at me due to my skin color.... wait a minute

just post ur nudes online bro. nipple piercings=immense pain for chads enjoyment

Everyday I hate women more and more.

not only can i never be unemployed or lacking money but i also have women throwing themselves at me due to my skin color.... wait a minute
You'd need to go out of your house for that.

She's displaying herself on reddit in order to get the approval of white men while referring to herself as "bitch".

There's been a huge influx of these currycunts on Reddit, especially now that Tumblr is gone. Look up /r/IndiansGoneWild. It's full of "I only fuck white men" currysluts.

"power to women" teeheee lets start with showing myself in lingerie.
Crazy fucking bitches, they're just not right in the brain.
Also thx for boner.
Isn't that foid worship?

Fucking whore should have her throat slit

Nipple piercings are a turn off tbh

Piercings in general are trashy

Curries don't understand

Tits with piercings are ugly as fuck

Look at her profile, the stretch marks on her ass look horrible.

is it me or do her hips/legs look sort of weird?

what a fucking disgrace, also OFC its a curry whore

Meanwhile i cant even "JBW"

HMM :waitwhat::waitwhat:

Probably has tons of brown exmuslim orbiters writing poems about how sexually empowered she is, while chad slut shames and calls her his little shitskin slut and she does whatever he wants

JFL at those fake tits

And pathetic ugly white men still come up with retarded theories on how women hate them because of Jewish brainwashing. Those inferior scum don't realize the problem is their looks not their race. White men are the most privileged group of people in the world. They're literally seen as gods in 90% of countries. Ethnics will know what I'm talking about.

Would smash tbqh

JFL THESE MEMES RIGHT THEMSELVES

LITERAL ROASTIE:lul:

If you're an ethnic you've already lost.

All women hate you especially your own.

Her vagina is disgusting.

Just to add, that whore is only for white males.

whitecel == volcel or extreme-standardcel.

Bitch from Pakistan, what up? is a Future lyric from Low Life

What a whore, by Allah or whatever the fuck God is in Pakistan needs to strike this bitch down

"just evacuate your own country to be a fling for a dad hating slut"

Just to add, that whore is only for white males.

whitecel == volcel or extreme-standardcel.
Ethnic foids have a deep hatred for ethnic men, you'd probably have a better chance with white Stacys as an ethnic man.

Ok OP I'll be honest - you fucking triggered me a bit and I don't get irritated easily. So kudos.

Why did this trigger you?

Quite honestly because:

- she's very attractive
- she's done nothing to achieve that attractiveness (women don't have to get ripped or anything, they just get born right and don't overeat)
- she's done everything in her power to increase her whore quotient (tats, piercing)
- she is whoring herself all over the goddamn internet too now
- and lastly you are right - she wouldn't even fucking talk to any of us unless we were 6' white guys, so this is all for showing herself off to Chad

Typical high testosterone- low E women, Long upperbody with small hips/waist and broader shoulders

I swear to god you have a fucking self deprecation fantasy that involves white men fucking your ethnic asshole, shut the fuck up man holy shit. Literally ALL of your threads are about JBW
The racepill destroyed me.
brahmin-terrorist-raped-dalit-2.jpg

“Bitch from Pakistan” is a line from that one future and Weeknd song