Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel look at how big my forehead is

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
WIN 20220728 19 57 12 Pro

I’m the opposite, my forehead is too low

Um, no? Google Christina Ricci if you want to see a big forehead

Grow your hair out at the top and slick it back. Good forehead area works good on a recessed jaw. Meanwhile I gotta cover mine with bangs cuz I'm balding.

Last edited:
Grow your hair out at the top and slick it back. Good forehead works good on a recessed jaw. Meanwhile I gotta cover mine with bangs cuz I'm balding.
yeah i will wait for it to grow

bro if that is you, it is beyond over

how old are you? you look like a friend i had in middle school named davide who got bullied and was probably autistic looking back on it, wouldnt be surprised if he ended up on this site

you have his same haircut (he got bullied for having a widows peak like you do) and he was mixed black/italian but had the same skintone as you

he also had thick rimmed glasses like you

also he did have a gargantuan forehead like you :feelskek:

Last edited:
your balding is bigger problem :feelshaha:

bald pill is a brutal truth, unless you got chad looks and look good bald as well.

you are probably balding

how old are you? you look like a friend i had in middle school named davide who got bullied and was probably autistic looking back on it, wouldnt be surprised if he ended up on this site

you have his same haircut (he got bullied for having a widows peak like you do) and he was mixed black/italian but had the same skintone as you

he also had thick rimmed glasses like you

also he did have a gargantuan forehead like you :feelskek:
Yeah I am 18 but I look younger

your balding is bigger problem :feelshaha:

bald pill is a brutal truth, unless you got chad looks and look good bald as well.
Dude I shaved it because with or without hair I still look the same

It's probably just because you have a buzzcut tbh. Grow your hair out a good bit and it will start to cover your forehead so it doesn't look as big.

It's probably just because you have a buzzcut tbh. Grow your hair out a good bit and it will start to cover your forehead so it doesn't look as big.
yeah thanks for the advice i look mad ugly with this shaved haircut

BRUH LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Mine is bigger than yours, and I have acne scars on it and receding hairline :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: