Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Look at him! He's ugly but he is living his life, he seems normal! Not like you! He probably doesn't think about sex that much and has hobbies!

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
How many times i've heard this shit.

When a normie see an ugly guy that somehow accepted his fate (and maybe will rope) he's deluded into the fact he's "happy", especially if he has some sort of nice job position.

Holy shit, it's not that in real life we go around screaming that we'd like to fuck.

Low iq stupid normies.

Just grin and bear it, bro. Your groans of pain are kinda annoying us.

Kill them and wear their innards as necklaces

Just cut your balls off to stop thinking about sex bro!

Just cut your balls off to stop thinking about sex bro!

just let normies stay bluepilled. don't try to change them. let them believe whatever they want, the truth would surely kill them.

They like to compare us to low-T soyboys who have no sex drive. But I'm constantly horny, just seeing a girl in tight jeans gets my mind racing. I'm tortured by my own biology. If I could just have it once I could calm down.

If they only knew how unhappy they're

Actually it comes to males overrating themselves and underrating men dissimilar to them. Straight men can't rate other straight men without objective quantitative measurements like FWHR.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back