Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Look at all those downvotes from angry noodlewhores

And this was seven years ago.

Imagine how degenerate and disgusting they are now

20201002 123829

The vile foid screeches when confronted with truth.

"nobody can really explain the mystery"

noodlwhores are the worst

And this was seven years ago.

Imagine how degenerate and disgusting they are now

View attachment 379103
Didn’t watch the vid. It’s gotta be definitely worse now. If they were honest about it before, they’re not anymore. Now if you asked them about white fever, they’d say some shit like “ya I’m moral I hate whites, whites bad, internalized something, hegemony, white supremacy, beauty constructs, trauma, etc etc buzzwords” while she gets fucked by tall white chads and the occasional thug maxed tyrone to prove to herself that she’s a good anti racist. As if blacks had it bad in the sexual market.

The vile foid screeches when confronted with truth.
They are strong independent noodlewhore that don't need no white man, it just so happens...

This is just betabuxx, if you want some whore who dates you for money, status, a greencard, sure JBW, get cucked by Tyrone while you're at it. You guys can get golddiggers as well my dude just be rich.

They are strong independent noodlewhore that don't need no white man, it just so happens...
It just so happens I would never once in my life consider having an asian man, or any ethnic male for that matter. Teehee.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back