Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

longhaircels unite

• Thread starter Deleted member 5653
  • Start date
Deleted member 5653

Deleted member 5653

日本語の学ぶことが出来ない
-
Any longhaircels here? What is your reason for keeping your hair long, laziness or you simply like the way it looks/feels? Personally, I have been growing hair for 1.5 years now and they are shoulder height now.

I haven't had a haircut in over a year, I only keep it to hide my face but now I'm starting the autistic habit of biting it

Heh, I sometimes I make a mustache with my hair, thank god no one has seen me do it.

Yea! Well, I don't go out much so I could decide: get a modern haircut which would mean I would have to go to the barber every second month, buzz everything off or let it grow.

I don't dig modern haircuts. Trimmed hair is not my thing. So I decided to let it grow long. Must say though that I have full hair and it's a nice color. Only issue I have is that I don't have an excuse to have long hair. Not a metaler or hippie or anything.

I used to have long hair but then I chopped it off :(

To hide my NW3. And because I like having it longer.

ive used to have long hair going on for 4+ yrs, but ive cut it last month. i kinda miss it lol, but i would consider growing my hair out long again. ive cutted my own hair. i havent been to hair dressers yet and i dont like going to hairdressers.

may need to keep my hair short for internships.

cant wait to grow it out, once i start grad school.

I have long hair, i feel like it fits me better than a shorter cut. I thought about cutting it myself but that could end very badly. Im going to get it cut on Friday, then im not going to mess with it till next year.

I decided to have mine cut, at least a few inches so that it doesn't touch my shoulders anymore and is more easily managable.
I thought about it for a long time because all NT people have the same haircut and it my long mane would make me stand out. But I figured it might be cool to have one single different thing about you. And it gives me more character. Plus I love the feeling of having the wind blow through it.