Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Longest you've gone without showering?

T

Tactical Cope

NEETmaxxed rotcel
★★
Havent showered in over 2 weeks I don't really notice it anymore. Only go outside to dumpster dive and buy alcohol/copes. Rotten smegma smell It's lifefuel. Some will call it larp but i think showering is cope.

Probably like a few days way back when, when I was forced by my parents to take “vacations” to curryland

Over 1 and a half Week . I will shower when i feel disgusted tho

A week or so maybe a long time ago. 3 days max now and if hot and sweaty in the summer then every day.

Unless you stink, you can get away with it for weeks if you freshen you armpits up with a wet towel. Showering is cope though, it's a meme like get a haircut or hit the gym.

While the naturally good looking guy can be a smelly sloth and get all that he wants!

Last edited:
i don't remember maybe 2 months

25D81EB4 B4EB 401A A9C9 825DFF1F6503

People complain about being inkwell, but then post shit like this jfl. I shower for myself.

OP smells like ten cans of liquified raccoon ass but based for ruining normies day with your scent :feelsthink:

People complain about being inkwell, but then post shit like this jfl. I shower for myself.
Bro I already tried to ascend im just rotting now jfl. Its not like im talking to girls.

About a week and a half when I was last drinking (February).

cant remember

One month when I had chicken pox.

Probably about a month. Communal showers in college suck.

2 months
the tap water was very weak anyway so i coudn't get a shower and ended up for 2 months showerless, i still change my clothese from time to time to not smell like shit and clean my hair with shampoo with out putting water in the rest of my body

2 and a half weeks

3 weeks once during summer. I was so uncomfortable with how much I itched and felt greasy that I couldn't sleep. Now I shower so I can rot more comfortable

Like 3 days maybe

Havent showered in over 2 weeks I don't really notice it anymore. Only go outside to dumpster dive and buy alcohol/copes. Rotten smegma smell It's lifefuel. Some will call it larp but i think showering is cope.

I don't see any reason to shower or care about my hygiene too much. I shower about once a month. I barely ever leave my house and if I do it's just to do some local shopping for food and I really could give less of a fuck what the people I pass on the street or the cashiers think about my smell.

It seems like a pointless exercise, I am too tired and beatdown to get out of the fucking bed let alone go into a shower. How will it benefit me? How will wasting my time like this improve my life? (Ironic since my entire life consists of wasting time currently).

I guess it will improve my health though part of the reason I stop caring was because it didn't seem to make much of a difference on that front.

I'll probably start up my hygiene habits again when I stop looking like shit and start gymmaxxing or something, just a waste of time to do it now...

1 week ngl, kek

You need smell surgery

250px Physicians Procedure Mask

You smell bad, I dont ever want to meet

6 weeks, I didn't smell bad just had very greasy hair. And black soles.

I shower every morning:chad:

You probably smell like old alcohol and dirt I’ve seen someone who smelled like this. Plz get as close to stacies as possible and make them uncomfortable.

Still not showering

One month and a half I think. Not sure since since I don't keep track of time. When you're in a boring shithole doing the same thing for weeks the days blend together. Could two whole months perhaps.

You're bluepilled. I tried showering it's cope. It won't fix my fucked up hairline, skinnyfat incel body or tiny wrists. Fuck you.

For me 4 days is the limit you start to reek of sweat by then and the hair becomes a mess, when i'm LDARing and vodka maxxing this is quite common during vacation month

2 weeks when I had covid

7 days, probably. Getting a whiff of my boxers where it touches my taint is absolute heaven. Nothing matches that aroma. :ahegao:

For me 4 days is the limit you start to reek of sweat by then and the hair becomes a mess, when i'm LDARing and vodka maxxing this is quite common during vacation month
Based i drink whiskey it smells worse i think

Based i drink whiskey it smells worse i think
Yes any flavored liquor I find upsets my stomach during my long drinking sessions I tried it with whiskey and with jagermeister but I got really bad shits the day after, for me a smooth vodka and just water means I can drink without eating for maybe 5 days in a row so I don't need to go outside during this time, I currently have vacation coming up so I am planning to stock up

IT is probably reading all of these posts, and thinking that their "Just shower" advice is valid.

Longest I went is 1 day. I feel uncomfortable and sleepy without a shower.

Maybe a week when I had pneumonia when I was a teen. I was so sick I couldn't shower nor eat and I was taken to the hospital by ambulance