Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Long Miface=Invisible to Females

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Forget recessed chin, NCT, big nose and upper eyelid exposure. All these things can be fixed with enough surgeries and money of course. Midface, on the other hand, will HAUNT you
FOREVER. There is NOTHING you can do about it. You cannot compress it. You cannot shorten it. It will always be there and no matter how much you looksmax it will always deduct 
4 points from your rating. There is NO Chad with a long midface. If you have one then you can be average at BEST.

Long midface is one of these features that is equal to 3 bad features. It makes you look undominant, weak, unasthetic and overhauls ANY good feature you might have because it's so
fucking big and draws all attention. It's going to be the first and last thing a woman notices on you cause no girl wants a baby with such a crippling feature. A long midface is going
to be like 60% of your face. Can you comprehend how disproportionate it makes your whole face look? You forhead will look small as if someone cropped it out the pircture, your
chin will look like as if it's barely connected to your skull, ear will look small, jaw will be invisible and head will look big.

You cannot slay with a long midface. Add a few other bad features like recessed chin, lack of cheekbones and weak jaw and you have an equation for inceldom. The only way to
shorten it is to remove your jaw, then cut the excess bones and put the jaw back in and I doubt you can survive like that.

this is legit tbh i have all those features and I'm incel as hell

Long midface= death, you might as well forget about women and sex alltogether

Captvic said:
this is legit tbh i have all those features and I'm incel as hell

Long midface= death, you might as well forget about women and sex alltogether

Long midface is the most sexually repuslive thing a man can have.

I look a lot like this guy, but with a narrower face which further accentuates my long face:

[attachment=250]

It's so fucking over.

Attachments

• hgMiVvM.jpg
    hgMiVvM.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 179
Solitarian_Walker said:
I look a lot like this guy, but with a narrower face which further accentuates my long face:

It's so fucking over.

There is nothing we can do.

@incelman Holy shit, you're orange.

IMG_3871.JPG

tumblr_nk55wg2elu1sy1faio1_1280.jpg

n7xxV.jpg

CopingGymcel said:

IMG_3871.JPG

tumblr_nk55wg2elu1sy1faio1_1280.jpg

n7xxV.jpg

A compilation of Normie tier men.

Machiavelli said:
just mew brah

I have been dowing that shit for months for every second and it didn't do shit.

CopingGymcel said:

What do colors even mean? Why are colors different or change?