Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Long midface is the greatest sexual attraction killer for men

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-

"A recent study of the skulls of human ancestors and modern humans finds that women, and thereby, evolution, selected for males with relatively short upper faces. The region between the brow and the upper-lip is scrunched proportionately to the overall size of their heads."

Having a Long midface makes you look sick and non-healthy since healthy facial dimorphism Always equals in Forward and horizontal growth

The worst Thing is that you cannot really do anything against it, if you get jaw implants, cheek implants etc. your face will still look like a rectangle

You Need a relatively short midface to have a stunnin look

Having a long midface is better than having a tiny, round Slavic potatoface tbh

@Ryo_Hazuki

Over for horsefacecels

Yeah, I could see that. But it's another one of those things that you are either screwed with or it's not.

I have very long midface. It's over for me. :feelsbadman:

Bad eye area is worse tbh.

I hate the potential I have that I will never reach because of my incel traits outweighing my chad traits. I'd rather be a 1/10 turbotruecel than an incel with chadlite potential who can never looksmax. May St.Brian Peppers help us all die.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back