Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [LONG] "Massage" parlor experience

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
It's 7:00AM so I decided to come up with a little storytime. I was becoming blackpilled back in 2022 after graduating High School and everyone else lost their virginity, meanwhile I was still a virgin who never had female contact so I decided to stop being a virgin because it was destroying my mental health so I went to a massage parlor in my town that had happy endings but the first try I couldn't get one as the noodle whore was rude af, charged too much and I wasn't prepared so fast forward months later to December 7th 2022, I went to another massage parlor and I brought 350$ I went in and paid 40$ for the massage I got my clothes off and laid down, I was nervous af, the lady came in and started massaging me, mid massage she kept saying shit like "You have a nice body" or "You got a huge ass babe" and as soon as I heard "babe" I knew it was coming and fast forward to the end she made me turn around and said "Look at that its so big and strong!" and after she asked "Want sex?" (Its not that big she probably said that because she wanted to be nice) I said hell yeah and gave her the 200$ now I should have negotiated but whatever, I gave her the 200$ she left the room to get a condom and she starting lubing it up first, she laid down and I got to fuck the living shit out of her, she made me lay down after 30 minutes of fucking and jerked me off which took me 20 minutes to cum and I never released a huge ass load in my life I even got cum in my eye, she cleaned me up and I tipped 60$ as a thank you for taking my disgusting virginity, she thanked me and hugged me afterwards and told me some shit like "I really like your body and your eyes." but I doubt she meant it because I am so fucking subhuman and I left the massage place and as soon as I got home I smiled and gave myself a thumbs up.

Page 2 coming soon

JoinedSep 14, 2023
Posts38

Always feel like you can tell someone is underage or close to it when I see a wall of text without a single paragraph

not one syllable

Noodle foid?

Yep she was in her 30-40s possibly

@iblamemyself thoughts about this avi

asian grannies are our destiny

Why don't you pick someone in their 20s?
I already tried a couple weeks ago and I got told I was "too young" despite the fact the noodle whore was already doing illegal ass shit I will mention it in page 2.