Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Loner for whole life

R

Rottingloner

Greycel
I am ugly,addicted to fapping and wanted a real pussy so bad.sometimes girls sitting next to me in transport and all really mogs me.i don't know how femoids able to make fun of me.like if they don't want us why don't they left us alone..I get angry stares while I walk through streets ,feom women's most of them are wondering wheather why I exist..Thrown away from many places:panties::panties::panties: because I am so ugly and I act like normal..they say if you are ugly you should act like subhuman..seems like many people get offended because of the annomaly.
My only wish is to built a super pc and play games till I rot to death..I want to hold the joystick in my hand while I am lieing down..
:panties::panties::panties:
Normies attack me and some of them try to coerce me into positive feminism and stuff.they say I am potential psycho..my biggest enemies are this normies because they are so good at faking acceptance where in the deep of heart they know why the hell this guy looks like a disgusting piece of shit..
I hate therapy because therapist Gaslight me thaty thoughts are wrong that and I am looking normal ..when I point out the exact reason why I feel sad about my appearance which is my disfigured jaw they will go into sence for long time..then again start gaslightinge by saying this famous guy was ugly and all..so eve. The therapist hide the fact that I am ugly but tell me I look normla just for my money..
My mother is acting sympathetic because she is fed up with me:smonk::smonk::smonk:
She wants me away from her sight but she can't complain because I was born as a result of her choice..
Being ugly having a pointable defect is a curse in this era ..it wasa curse evn in the 90s but back then people cope with beta buxxing now even that even never works because soyciety is 80percent betabuxxers..

My only wish is to built a super pc and play games till I rot to death..I want to hold the joystick in my hand while I am lieing down..
:panties::panties::panties:
That's what I'm doing, it's my favourite cope

My favorite button