Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

lonely_2 is a fakecel

@Lonely If you actually get compliments from people:
Please leave this forum
We are far from getting compliments, we are hated for our looks, we are short.
You can be blackpilled without being on .is
Well said.

tf is ded bedroom? you can fuck her as much as you want, martial rape doesn't exist in our countries
Wrong. Feminism has taken over in our countries. It’s not what it used to be.

Ban ban ban:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::chad: ban these aryan chads.fuck these fakecels.You guys are not even in the same league as ogre Dravidians but yet you come here everyday and preach blackpill.Fuckin mentalcels

@Dregster @Komesarj @PPEcel @Fat Link @The Enforcer Ban @Lonely and @HiddenUzer

I don’t like him but I don’t think he should be banned

YOU INSULTED MY ECZEMA U NIGGER
its over for eczemacels, no cute girls will cuddle with you

FUCK YOU HIDDENUZER, YOUR ONEITIS IS A 1/10 SLUT I HOPE YOU GET CUCKED YOU RICHFAG (in video game)

FUCK YOU HIDDENUZER, YOUR ONEITIS IS A 1/10 SLUT I HOPE YOU GET CUCKED YOU RICHFAG (in video game)
Cope my oneitis is cute asf and non promiscuous I will ascend with her and have multiple babies and cuddle while you get rejected by subhuman noodle whores

Cope my oneitis is cute asf and non promiscuous I will ascend with her and have multiple babies and cuddle while you get rejected by subhuman noodle whores
Her pussy is ruined by chad, have fun eating out Chad's dried up cum mixed with her tuna juices you fakecel cuck

Her pussy is ruined by chad, have fun eating out Chad's dried up cum mixed with her tuna juices you fakecel cuck
Cope she’s probably had less than 2 body count. Once I ascend with her I’ll make sure to give her all the pleasure she’s ever wanted :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: will be licking her pussy everyday