Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Lonely is 6’1 at 16.

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Dude has an account on looksmax and his growth plates still aren’t closed. He can take drugs and probably reach 6’3-6’4 and be a giga mogger.

Should this kid be banned? I also think he’s behind most of the bans here and frequents IT.

This kid would betray us over a crumb of pussy so i don’t think he’s valuable.

Last edited:
put him on ignore like i did. he is also rich and has publically admitted multiple times he can arrange a marriage with a paki stacy but refuses to because he believes in some abstract notions of ascension or whatever

He is a faggot

put him on ignore like i did. he is also rich and has publically admitted multiple times he can arrange a marriage with a paki stacy but refuses to because he believes in some abstract notions of ascension or whatever
I said that as a joke once on the discord when we were talking about Stacies in general.

He should be executed here nobody cares about 16yo why the fuck kids are even here

Dude has an account on looksmax and his growth plates still aren’t closed. He can take drugs and probably reach 6’3-6’4 and be a giga mogger.

Should this kid be banned? I also think he’s behind most of the bans here and frequents IT.

This kid would betray us over a crumb of pussy so i don’t think he’s valuable.
lol so basically you want me to be banned because...

I'm tall? Lol.

He was kinda annoying before but now he calmed down

younglings are mogger fakecels and stupid.
which is pretty obvious. but we always have to spell everything out for a youngcel dont we :feelsjuice:
You can be tall and incel

We need a heightlimit for the forum.
Nobody of or above 180cm or 6 foot is allowed to enter.
Forum should also be 18+
Legit, im tired of getting brutally mogged even on a incel forum

@mods why do u even let 16 yo in this is so stupid.

Chadstagram.is
Snapchad.is
Teenfailure.is

He's also a bluepilled pussy who believes in muh true love, like most of the teens here. Mongoloids.

Legit, im tired of getting brutally mogged even on a incel forum
me too, they always try to brag about it.
The most i know ascend when age 18-20
true, men loose virginity later than foids.
Thats why youngcels shouldnt be allowed.
If they are truly incel they can come back later, also then their brains have developed a bit more so you can actually properly talk to them.

Because there's still a high chance of them ascending, it's simple statistics.
The older you get, the less likely it becomes that you'll ascend.

Yeah but I'm a truecel

honestly. I'd say it goes up after like 30 something and then probably back down at the end,

can he grow a beard? If he can’t, he’s too young.

You're 6'1'', so you are not a truecel.
fakecels like using buzzwords they don't understand. They take what's not theirs and ruin the meaning. That's how you can tell they're normies

No I am because I'm non NT and ugly so I'll never get pussy
I tell you what you are, you are a 16yo, 6'1'' tall PUSSY, who doesn't have courage, power of will, a backbone and therefore instead of trying to get a gf rather dwells in made up EXCUSES like "I'm non NT, I'm ugly", because he's AFRAID of failure.

Where is your father, kid?
He has work to do.
You are a spineless, pathetic little cuck who needs to grow some balls and take his life in his own hands instead of looking for excuses to not even TRY.
Faggot.

I tell you what you are, you are a 16yo, 6'1'' tall PUSSY, who doesn't have courage, power of will, a backbone and therefore instead of trying to get a gf rather dwells in made up EXCUSES like "I'm non NT, I'm ugly", because he's AFRAID of failure.

Where is your father, kid?
He has work to do.
You are a spineless, pathetic little cuck who needs to grow some balls and take his life in his own hands instead of looking for excuses to not even TRY.
Faggot.
I've tried before but it doesn't work u need NT or face or its over

You are 16, so it's not even possible that you tried.
Asking ONE girl out and getting rejected ISN'T trying.

me too, they always try to brag about it.

true, men loose virginity later than foids.
Thats why youngcels shouldnt be allowed.
If they are truly incel they can come back later, also then their brains have developed a bit more so you can actually properly talk to them.
How old are you brocel?

How can you be non NT when you literally go to school? Your face is high tier normie if you looksmax.

You are 16, so it's not even possible that you tried.
Asking ONE girl out and getting rejected ISN'T trying.
Trying means years, if not decades, of self-improvement, numbers game, soxialmaxxing, looksmaxxing, statusmaxxing, bla bla bla

You aren't even out of school, you probably don't even have hair on your balls, trust me, you HAVEN'T TRIED.

I really don't want to seem rude or hate on you, I really want to help you. In case that you're actually a 16yo dude, you absolutely need a different approach to life than the defeatism you're displaying in regard to girls or you'll end up miserable.

You're still young, you WILL still have plenty of chances, your face will still change, maybe you'll grow a beard etc. You can't give up yet and make up these stupid excuses. You need to keep trying, maybe come back at 20yo.

Trying means years, if not decades, of self-improvement, numbers game, soxialmaxxing, looksmaxxing, statusmaxxing, bla bla bla

You aren't even out of school, you probably don't even have hair on your balls, trust me, you HAVEN'T TRIED.
I really don't want to seem rude or hate on you, I really want to help you. In case that you're actually a 16yo dude, you absolutely need a different approach to life than the defeatism you're displaying in regard to girls or you'll end up miserable.

You're still young, you WILL still have plenty of chances, your face will still change, maybe you'll grow a beard etc. You can't give up yet and make up these stupid excuses. You need to keep trying, maybe come back at 20yo.
You don't know me irl so you don't know how over it is for me

You don't know me irl so you don't know how over it is for me
I've seen the ugliest fucks in highschool turn into literal chadlets in college. It's not over for you, yet.

I've seen the ugliest fucks in highschool turn in to literal chadlets in college. It's not over for you, yet.
Dude will grow a beard and ascend.

Were they fat before?
Bro, most of the fatties in highschol eventually got slim.
Everybody can lose weight, you just have to do it and not make excuses.

Dude will grow a beard and ascend.
Or hit the gym and ascend, he's already 6'1, so he basically doesn't need anything else besides the gym.

Bro, most of the fatties in highschol eventually got slim.
Everybody can lose weight, you just have to do it and not make excuses.

Or hit the gym and ascend, he's already 6'1, so he basically doesn't need anything else but the gym.
I'm not fat. I'm just asking cause most of the ascensions you're talking about it are just fatties who lean down and reveal their chad face that they were hiding all along.

And I am Gymmaxxing. I'm a year in at this point. And people can tell that I lift.

This tallfag gonna ascend in few years

Imagine me being 21 year old manlet in same forum with 16 year old tallfag idiots who still haven’t grown a brain yet thinking it’s over for them

Imagine me being 21 year old manlet in same forum with 16 year old tallfag idiots who still haven’t grown a brain yet thinking it’s over for them
I dont know why mods even let this kiddo lurking here and wasting our time.