Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Loneliness

V

VinnyVan

Recruit
★★★★
Even a dog suffers greatly without having company and yet a far more intelligent being is told to get over it. What i want is someone who will talk to me and wake up next to me in the morning.Normies can't understand that because they are never alone like i am.

The most crushing realization is that even if someone decides to date me they will never care about me. I will just be the 10th 12th man they have been intimate with. Even worse i will be the guy who only won them over after getting my life together and becoming reliable.

I have suffered for so long just so i can get someone else's leftovers. An emotionally ruined woman who is incapable of love and only cares about status and wealth.

honestly, I can relate to what you said there

but, this coming from you I cant have any sympathy for you

weren't you saying how you rejected an asian girl before because MUH WHITE NATIONALISM
and how you'd never date an ethnic ?

JFL

I am also lonely it fuckin sucks bro. I am alone days on end with no one to talk to and it gets especially bad in the winter when I cant get out of my home because its too cold

You are lonely because of LE EVIL JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS :lul::lul::lul:
I am also lonely it fuckin sucks bro. I am alone days on end with no one to talk to and it gets especially bad in the winter when I cant get out of my home because its too cold
You dont have a warm jacket? :feelsautistic:

Last edited:
honestly, I can relate to what you said there

but, this coming from you I cant have any sympathy for you

weren't you saying how you rejected an asian girl before because MUH WHITE NATIONALISM
and how you'd never date an ethnic ?

JFL

It took humans 500.000 years to evolve into different races. You have to be insane or have a low IQ to willingly participate in destruction of what took so long to form.
And it is wrong to deprive the future people of identity. If you can't contol yourself you are no better than the whores you hate.

Inceltears will try to blame your suffering on your "Personality and haircut". What they dont understand is that this kind of shit really destroys a man, and stuff like some fucking shower or watching movies with female protagonists WONT SAVE A PERSON FROM DESOLATION

Inceltears will try to blame your suffering on your "Personality and haircut". What they dont understand is that this kind of shit really destroys a man, and stuff like some fucking shower or watching movies with female protagonists WONT SAVE A PERSON FROM DESOLATION

The idea that incels don't shower is the most retarded thing ever. Most people who smell either do hard manual labour or are very fat which again does not describe most incels.
You are lonely because of LE EVIL JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS :lul::lul::lul:

You dont have a warm jacket? :feelsautistic:

No one mentioned Jews but you seem to be one.

So a self hating asian girl created this thread your posts are implicating?

Life was never meant to be equal for everybody, i'm lonely too. Most of us are. Must get used to live with it.

Life was never meant to be equal for everybody, i'm lonely too. Most of us are. Must get used to live with it.
Being a good person is a lost cause.
Imagine two guys want a girl. A girl can only have one guy's baby. While men can impregnate 10. And if a guy is the choice between other guys and he's incel, he's gonna get bumped back and back until he has to find the first bidder for him who probably will be suitable to his LMS level. Less than a model millionaire chad who knows tae kwon do/ muey thai.

Life is meant for those who are the strongest physical force to overtake those lesser.
The only reason this pattern was stopped was probably because we saw too many of our own people die, so we had to sustain our numbers by developing a sensitivity to grace/ consideration. It's a sensuality in essence to preserve outselves once our species had affluence. But it doesn't overcede the priority for us to be the strongest physical force that flog down all opposition.