Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Loneliness kills more than cigarettes

That's why I smoke cigars

Yep. I can guarantee this is true. I would venture a guess and say our loneliness is gonna take at least 20 years off our lifespans even if we don’t rope. Loneliness makes you rot and feel low all the time, so it’s bound to wear you out faster

Inceldom itself is a tedious slower variant of ropemaxxing

Good for me i guess, less time i am forced to spend in this hell

Yep. I can guarantee this is true. I would venture a guess and say our loneliness is gonna take at least 20 years off our lifespans even if we don’t rope. Loneliness makes you rot and feel low all the time, so it’s bound to wear you out faster
you cannot be truly happy being alone, that shit KILLS your soul.

you cannot be truly happy being alone, that shit KILLS your soul.
Yep. Being touch starved, sex starved, and deprived of female companionship rots your soul. It's brutal when you remember the smallest times you touch a foid, like brushing arms in a crowd, or when a female healthcare professional does your heart ekg and touches you briefly to put the electrical receptors on

on the bright side , it does hasten your death

Yep. Being touch starved, sex starved, and deprived of female companionship rots your soul. It's brutal when you remember the smallest times you touch a foid, like brushing arms in a crowd, or when a female healthcare professional does your heart ekg and touches you briefly to put the electrical receptors on
everything we do is a cope for that reality, we are hardwired to have secks as an biological endgoal, without it and our brain desiring it at every level? we slowly go apesshit.

everything we do is a cope for that reality, we are hardwired to have secks as an biological endgoal, without it and our brain desiring it at every level? we slowly go apesshit.
Yep. I can feel my brain getting messier and more fucked up everyday.

oh life the big rat race that nobody wins laugh as it all burns which it will