Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Loneliness is a meme

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
"I'm so lonely. I have ten different friends but I feel alone when I'm around them. I have a girlfriend and fuck her every week but I still feel empty. No one understands."

Shut the fuck up. You don't know what loneliness is like. You don't know what it's like to be unable to make social connections no matter how hard you try. You don't know what it's like to be ignored every time you speak. You're an attention whore looking for validation. Kill yourself.

"I'm so lonely. I have ten different friends but I feel alone when I'm around them. I have a girlfriend and fuck her every week but I still feel empty. No one understands."

Shut the fuck up. You don't know what loneliness is like. You don't know what it's like to be unable to make social connections no matter how hard you try. You don't know what it's like to be ignored every time you speak. You're an attention whore looking for validation. Kill yourself.
ive literally been alone in empty room with people and asked them questions like how was your weekend and they ignored me 3x in a row.

ive literally been alone in empty room with people and asked them questions like how was your weekend and they ignored me 3x in a row.
Same. That's what happens when you're an ugly man. People ignore your existence.

exposing existentialist faggot lads

Lmao, classic normfags

But is he so lonely that he sits down and says to himself AHH WHAT EXQUISITE PAIN? Do the upper edges of the walls open up to show an audience of cackling demons?:reeeeee:

I'm actually lonely though tbh

then people have the gall to tell us to “put ourselves out there”

OvER, I know this pain. OthERs would tell me to talk to othERs while talking to them they can only respond for one question and will nevER continue convERsation
Same. That's what happens when you're an ugly man. People ignore your existence.
Yet they are still have audacity to tell us looks doesn't mattER

Not much pisses me off more than women complaining of loneliness. They can get a living boyfriend easier than I can order a fucking pizza, jfl. The fuck are they complaining about? Not to mention, females can befriend other females FAR easier than males can befriend other males. They have nothing to complain about, and when a woman who lifemogs me 100x over is complaining, I wish, I fucking wish I could transfer her soul to my body and mind for just one day and make her see what real loneliness and absolute touch starvation feels like.

Not much pisses me off more than women complaining of loneliness. They can get a living boyfriend easier than I can order a fucking pizza, jfl. The fuck are they complaining about? Not to mention, females can befriend other females FAR easier than males can befriend other males. They have nothing to complain about, and when a woman who lifemogs me 100x over is complaining, I wish, I fucking wish I could transfer her soul to my body and mind for just one day and make her see what real loneliness and absolute touch starvation feels like.

Most normgroids would rope if they had to go through what we do on a daily basis.

I am lonely but a loner, I would not fit in a friendship group

One of my friends messaged me once for a favour and saying he was alone all day when I know for a fact he has people and foids messaging him daily. I wonder what he would do in my situation. Loneliness is a temporary feeling for normies, not a state of existence like it is for us.

One of my friends messaged me once for a favour and saying he was alone all day when I know for a fact he has people and foids messaging him daily. I wonder what he would do in my situation. Loneliness is a temporary feeling for normies, not a state of existence like it is for us.
What a joke.

Truly one of us.

It's so much worse when they get annoyed. I carry the trauma from my first day at a new school when I was little to this day. I was just too eager to make friends and blindly followed my mother's advice to talk to make friends.

I didn't feel any difference during lock down. Actually, I felt a little less lonely during that time. If I said that to normies they'd find me weird, pathetic, and whatnot. Makes me laugh when they talk about loneliness.

I didn't feel any difference during lock down. Actually, I felt a little less lonely during that time. If I said that to normies they'd find me weird, pathetic, and whatnot. Makes me laugh when they talk about loneliness.
Loneliness to normies is not being the center of attention

Loneliness lost it’s meaning.

Oh. This phrase right here. This type of phrase grows another type of feeling inside me... Like you have no idea.

People that romanticize loneliness, depression, autism, so on, and think it's so quirky and "aesthetic", are actual scum, for me.

Like if they were run over by a bus, I not only wouldn't call an ambulance, I would watch them die.

Again, bottom of the barrel scum.

These things cause true pain, and literally kill people.

When I see those youtube playlist videos with the anime slow and reverbed "aesthetic", with titles like "im lonely", "im so tired", with millions of views, I... Man, I don't even have the words.

People that romanticize loneliness, depression, autism, so on, and think it's so quirky and "aesthetic", are actual scum, for me.

Like if they were run over by a bus, I not only wouldn't call an ambulance, I would watch them die.

Again, bottom of the barrel scum.

These things cause true pain, and literally kill people.

When I see those youtube playlist videos with the anime slow and reverbed "aesthetic", with titles like "im lonely", "im so tired", with millions of views, I... Man, I don't even have the words.
They'll never understand true loneliness and the desperation that comes with it. True loneliness is frowned upon by them. If you mention that you've never been able to make any social connections they'll call you a freak and put the focus back on themselves.

They'll never understand true loneliness and the desperation that comes with it. True loneliness is frowned upon by them. If you mention that you've never been able to make any social connections they'll call you a freak and put the focus back on themselves.
Has happened to me more times then I can count, and I doubt I will ever meet a person (Besides the people here) that aren't narcissistic sociopaths.

Has been said before, and people can call this cope all they want, we are made of iron.

If these people were forced to be us for 1 week, they wouldn't last a fucking day.

Has happened to me more times then I can count, and I doubt I will ever meet a person (Besides the people here) that aren't narcissistic sociopaths.

Has been said before, and people can call this cope all they want, we are made of iron.

If these people were forced to be us for 1 week, they wouldn't last a fucking day.
Look at COVID lockdowns. You're absolutely correct.

The worst of this is the birth of the term “popular loner”. It’s literally an oxymoron. To them, it’s just another label for them to slap on their instagram bio until the novelty’s expired. It doesn’t even matter what it means, as long it sounds cool or aesthetic to them it’s what they are now.

“Autism? Yep, I’m so silly!” Nigga, please!! Don’t get me started

The worst of this is the birth of the term “popular loner”. It’s literally an oxymoron. To them, it’s just another label for them to slap on their instagram bio until the novelty’s expired. It doesn’t even matter what it means, as long it sounds cool or aesthetic to them it’s what they are now.

“Autism? Yep, I’m so silly!” Nigga, please!! Don’t get me started
Everything is an asthetic

You hit the nail on the head. It's the same thing I think, I've seen normies complain about being lonely when they are literally surrounded by friends and have girlfriends who love them. They don't know they can't even imagine what true loneliness is. When I lived alone I could often go WEEKS without hearing another human voice but my own.

i’m sick of people on here saying they go to fucking parties and talk to a girl as a friend. True incels never get that. All the people i spoke with were fucking lonely autistic ugly losers who nobody liked