Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Loneliness has followed me my whole life , anywhere

• Thread starter Mentally lost cel
  • Start date
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of İstanbul
-
Are these people soulless robots

Why is everyone smoking cigarettes

I don't understand it

Everyone seems to know each other

No one knows me

Why

Am i different

Everyone is with their own groups

Found each other

But not me

I am alone again

My mask of sanity is about to drop

Teenage gun suicide mauro fermarielloscience photo library

Are these people soulless robots

Why is everyone smoking cigarettes

I don't understand it

Everyone seems to know each other

No one knows me

Why

Am i different

Everyone is with their own groups

Found each other

But not me

I am alone again

My mask of sanity is about to drop

View attachment 937613
there is no difference between being alive and being dead, no one notices your presence, nor will they care about your absence.

there is no difference between being alive and being dead, no one notices your presence, nor will they care about your absence.
Yes , we are the nobodies
E154b95b1378985d536af2d487d174b8ae346680

When I was a four-year-old, my parents and I lived in a duplex, where my father would hit Mother and damage the walls, resulting in holes near a wooden desk she used for sewing. I recall pouring soap in my eyes at this age to stop them from arguing.

When we moved, my father would regularly come home and argue with Mother over anything he disliked. He broke the windows in our living room as well as the windows in our kitchen, he broke a "Leopard Statue", he broke our kitchen table, he broke plates, he threw Mother's computer and clothes into the garbage bin. He'd regularly pound on Mother's room door(Used for crafts). He'd yell at Mother as he was driving her to work.
Intellau_Celistic said:

Yes; my father would regularly batter Mother and break things. When angry, Mother would grab my stimming objects and shake them in my face while tightly grasping my neck.

Mother moved into a separate apartment and stayed with relatives, at times. We also had to live with my paternal grandparents.
My half-aunt used to hide me whenever my half-uncle visited. I'd sit alone while relatives were enjoying themselves.

As an adolescent, I chose to sit alone at a table.
When I last saw them, over four years ago, they seemed to dislike me.

"We didn't want to see you. Granny told us to help you." - They also kept whining and complaining.
That's nice. My half-cousins would bully me for my anxious behavior. In malls, I'd wear large coats to reduce my anxiety.
Intellau_Celistic said:

Cool. My half-cousins threw cake batter at me when I tried to aid them with a recipe, as Mother instructed.

I overheard them lying to step-grandfather.

View: https://youtu.be/88sARuFu-tc?t=166