Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Loneliness coping.

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
How do you guys cope with being lonely?
I literally have zero friends.
I feel like I'm invisible or something because nobody even notices me.
Sure I wont get any girls but I wish I had just one friend.

I don't have many friends and i don't see them all the time either. Having friends is sometimes worst, you see them having better lifes than you and you feel bad. Just try finds some copes.

I don't have many friends and i don't see them all the time either. Having friends is sometimes worst, you see them having better lifes than you and you feel bad. Just try finds some copes.

That's true, but it's driving me insane being lonely all the fucking time.
I'm running out of copes.

That's true, but it's driving me insane being lonely all the fucking time.
I'm running out of copes.
We all run out of copes, you just find new things all the time, from video games to drugs to anime to gym to drinking to watching movies to walks at night to running to driving car bike to anything.....try new things.

I haven't had a friend since 2013. It's taken a massive toll on my mind and body.

I post on this shitty website.

Drugs, if you're really running out of copes.

Me too. I trade crypto (always a rollercoaster), watch documentaries, cook pizza, exercise ..

Pretty much the same life I live.
It works, but sometimes you just cant keep it together.

Reading books and stories is good. You just need to get into them first.

I have a really hard time reading books as I easily lose focus, but I agree.
I enjoy listening to books and stories.
Listening to books on tape or audiotapes is very good. If you can find out how to use Text To Speech, you can easily consume a ton of interesting stories without lifting a finger. I used to lie and bed and listen to that stuff.

l don't have any contact with my "friends" anymore (they're making their life with gf)
I have only my cousin that will marry in a few weeks (he is religious)
I expect he will become like my friends, so l wont see him a lot in the next months
In Uni l am alone in 80% of the classes
my whore neighbour has sex many times per week, l can hear all

bro, you cannot feel worse than me...

Listening to books on tape or audiotapes is very good. If you can find out how to use Text To Speech, you can easily consume a ton of interesting stories without lifting a finger. I used to lie and bed and listen to that stuff.
:feelsokman:
l don't have any contact with my "friends" anymore (they're making their life with gf)
I have only my cousin that will marry in a few months (he is religious)
I expect he will become like my friends, so l wont see him a lot in the next months
In Uni l am alone in 80% of de classes...

I know exactly how it feels, :feelscry:

I dont TBH. Everyday I feel horrible.

Have some acquintances and truly don't care about having or not having friends. Only care about having young, fresh vaginas which I can't have.

MGTOW like to cope by saying that loneliness is good :lul:

Lack of human contact will drive you crazy for long periods. I hardly have any friends, and the ones I do have are married with kids so I only see them once a month or so.

you guys are my friends
This

99% of real life friends suck or will betray u givien the right price

But u can make friends by being friendly everywhere u go. Go gym

i have zero friends as well

We all run out of copes, you just find new things all the time, from video games to drugs to anime to gym to drinking to watching movies to walks at night to running to driving car bike to anything.....try new things.
What drugs do recommend

What drugs do recommend
Weed is a great and cheap option for starters...and propably the one you can have easiest access to.
After that it depents on what you like, how you like to be, it can be from sleeping pills to coke to molly.

Tfw no place to find drugs in kebabia :feelsbadman:

Smoke weed and play video games, and watch movies (especially horror flicks, even more especially slasher flicks).