Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Loneliest I have ever been :)

B

bianacian

Self-banned
-
Everyone around me has pretty much labeled me as an incel. My family member, "friends" and even literal strangers view me as an incel. I just wanna end it all but im too much of a pussy. My hate for women and everything else has consumed my life and it prevents me from having a normal conversation with anyone. Its been weeks since i have even used my voice.

I just want to have a "friend". Someone that acknowledges me in anyway. This forum is my last hope to find someone just to chat with about anything. I just wanna have some back and forth with a person. My discord is banician#4752, if you wanna reach out. It doesn't really matter.

Don’t make friends. Even if you had a girlfriend, they’d fuck her any chance they got.

You can’t even trust men

Trust me nobody is gonna give a fuck about you not even on this forum

Actually asking people on this forum is even worse and I don't recommend it
I dont care at this point. Any interaction is good at this point

Haven't had friends since school, I realized I guess they weren't really friends if I think of it.

I can't even manage friends online. I got a pm three days ago on an entirely different websites where I unfortunately stated I would like to talk in the profile description and I haven't responded or even lurked that site since. Shit is so fucked I cannot even have a casual conversation. There is no point in talking casually and being serious is not an option because of how far from any semblance of normality I've come. I think I will delete my account there without replying to the poor guy. Do not pm me here either. I want to go back to halfchan and yell into the void anonymously and have no form of identity but I can't because all chans are either shit or dead. My chest hurts. I hope I die but I know I won't.

Haven't had friends since school, I realized I guess they weren't really friends if I think of it.

my "friends" called me an incel the most. They were the worst part of my life

my "friends" called me an incel the most. They were the worst part of my life
don't listen to Tryna Ascend. he will literally make fun of you for being an incel

I should be made fun of
you complain about your friends calling you incel, but you say you should be made fun of? i fail to see the logic here.

How do you know whats logical or what isn't?

I mean ALL the shit you say isn't logical and ofc you need a brain to know what is logical and what isn't which I doubt you have

So why do you care?
Just rope, bro. Having good genes and still failing to get laid. You failed your bloodline, failed your goal as a species. Just rope, you have nothing worth living for.

Just embrace your subhumanity buddy boyo

People like us are only destined to suffer and live in complete solitude

Chadfish and make those whores feel worthles.