Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Lomax Delarge, the incel vlogger, is in a long distance relationship with a latina foid. Will it last?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
He is kind of cuck because he is poor but he is going to save up as much money as possible so he can purchase a plane ticket to her country. If he brings her to the USA, she might leave him and settle with a Chad if she does have the opportunity. What do you think will happen? What if his latina gf is fucking guys in Mexico and Lomax doesn't know it?

View: https://youtu.be/GnOEiWP0W3U?si=-2XC4LnmpehQu1lR

Last edited:
He isn't even ugly.

No shit jfl at the fags who thought this cumskin was incel.

He is kind of cuck because he is poor but he is going to save up as much money as possible so he can purchase a plane ticket to her country. If he brings her to the USA, she might leave him and settle with a Chad if she does have the opportunity. What do you think will happen? What if his latina gf is fucking guys in Mexico and Lomax doesn't know it?

She will pull a no show and he's going to be in some shithole in Mexico.

She will pull a no show and he's going to be in some shithole in Mexico.
If he's poor, she won't be committed to him. If he was rich, she will definitely stay

If he's poor, she won't be committed to him. If he was rich, she will definitely stay
He earns like $700 a month from disability cheques. I think that he's Canadian, but I could be wrong.

Fuck this simping faggot.

The next NeverGiveUp?

JBWpill hits so fucking hard once again

He earns like $700 a month from disability cheques. I think that he's Canadian, but I could be wrong.
That’s still a truecel, he’s mentalcel incel that’s trying to Geomaxx to Mexico for a foid but if he brings her back she’ll dumb him no doubt unless he joins the passport bro movement so he seems more like he’s taking the Red Pill because yeah American foids suck :redpill:

Lomax doesn’t have a job. He only worked as paper boy. The Latina will abandon him and as soon as he uses his neetbux to bring her to Canada.

He's going to get cucked and I doubt the gf is real

I was wondering yesterday where he's been

He's going to get cucked and I doubt the gf is real
When he realizes that she is fake, he is going to feel much more depressed. He will probably have suicidal thoughts

I don't think long distance relationships are real. IMHO relationships require physical closeness as well as mental closeness, and I think you even lose the latter if you are separated for a long time.

I don't think long distance relationships are real. IMHO relationships require physical closeness as well as mental closeness, and I think you even lose the latter if you are separated for a long time.
Do you think his gf is fake?

Do you think his gf is fake?
I have no clue. But even if his GF is a real person and both think they are in a relationship, the relationship being long distance makes it not real to me because they cannot have sex, cannot go to events together, cannot cook and eat together, cannot cuddle together in front of the TV etc.

Even some friendships are "better" than long distance relationships because while you cannot have sex, you can at least e.g. go hiking together.

His name is literally looksmaxx :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@LeFrenchCel ban this fakecel @Lomax Delarge

When he realizes that she is fake, he is going to feel much more depressed. He will probably have suicidal thoughts
Do you know what I don't get? Why is it so damn motherfucking hard for normies to get real about femoids. They waste all the time and money getting cucked and betabuxxxed that they realize too late they should just be a vol cel like us.

This dude is so fucking pathetic. he needs to be put in a reeducation kkkamp asap

Do you know what I don't get? Why is it so damn motherfucking hard for normies to get real about femoids. They waste all the time and money getting cucked and betabuxxxed that they realize too late they should just be a vol cel like us.
Normies are ignorant and uneducated about female nature. Normies are not critical thinkers like us, they don't question women because they think it's bad to say anything negative about then.

Normies are ignorant and uneducated about female nature. Normies are not critical thinkers like us, they don't question women because they think it's bad to say anything negative about then.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :redpill::bigbrain:dude probably the best deep thonking thing i will read today

It's crazy the amount of length some guys are willing to go just for a chance of getting some pussy.