Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lolicels are degenerate and should be banned.

B

basementLDARcel

Self-banned
-
If a girl is at least 13 years old it's fine to be attracted, teenage girls have had their periods by that point and are therefore of reproductive, child bearing age. But if you're talking about wanting to fuck 9-10 year old flat chested girls you're a straight up disgusting weirdo freak, lay off the anime and hentai for at least 6 months. That's some Inceltears AdvocateDoogy and Dr.Pizza tier perversion. You just make this community look bad with your autism and degeneracy. 11 and below is degeneracy, 12 is very questionable, 13 and above is fine.

Agreed.

Anything below 13 is honestly disgusting.

Would ascend with zygote? :feelswhere:

yes its completely biologically and historically normal for men to be sexually attracted to young women aged 14+ because by the age of 14 you start developing secondary sex characteristics that we are primally hardwired to be attracted to. This is not pedophilia; this is simply human biology.

now I guess you could make the argument that its wrong for a 40 year old man to get with a 14 year old girl but modern society especially in the west still thinks a 17 year old with a 18 year old is pedophilia

Last edited:
This community looks bad regardless but i agree otherwise. I personally would love to date a 14 year old and make love to her
Tight pussy

This post sounds american to me. You americans and anglos spread your agecuckery long enough around the globe. Let men enjoy prime pussy again:feelsree: (in Saints Row (2022))

I am just not attracted to anyone younger than me idk if it's just me but i find it kind of weird call me agecuck but yeah :feelsmusic:

Most normalfags think that anything below 16 is loli.
Who are you kidding? Normies cry about anything below 18.
This post sounds american to me. You americans and anglos spread your agecuckery long enough around the globe. Let men enjoy prime pussy again:feelsree: (in Saints Row (2022))
What are you talking about? Americans cry over liking 17 year olds. How is saying that liking 10 year olds who haven't even had their periods and are flatchested is degenerate, a form of agecuckery?

What are you talking about? Americans cry over liking 17 year olds. How is saying that liking 10 year olds who haven't even had their periods and are flatchested is degenerate, a form of agecuckery?
Men have married 9 year olds and younger for centuries. They will grow into foids eventually so they can still be attractive even without tits and ass. I'm not saying I encourage to have sex with them, I'm just saying I can see why some men would find them attractive. But I get why in modern times they are protected, so that they can have a good childhood.

Men have married 9 year olds and younger for centuries.
This was not the norm at all. These are outliers, most women historically were married as teens, sometimes early 20s. Obviously today women marry at 25+ after riding the CC which is gross but marriage of girls aged before they were teens was very rare.
They will grow into foids eventually so they can still be attractive even without tits and ass.
Not sexually attractive, having a symmetrical, aesthetically pleasing face is not what causes sexual attraction for normal healthy men. Sexual attraction to 9 year olds is not even remotely normal.

If I post I am in big trouble

If a girl is at least 13 years old it's fine to be attracted, teenage girls have had their periods by that point and are therefore of reproductive, child bearing age. But if you're talking about wanting to fuck 9-10 year old flat chested girls you're a straight up disgusting weirdo freak, lay off the anime and hentai for at least 6 months. That's some Inceltears AdvocateDoogy and Dr.Pizza tier perversion. You just make this community look bad with your autism and degeneracy. 11 and below is degeneracy, 12 is very questionable, 13 and above is fine.
@Wizard32 @faded @nazianime thoughts?

If a girl is at least 13 years old it's fine to be attracted, teenage girls have had their periods by that point and are therefore of reproductive, child bearing age.
But if you're talking about wanting to fuck 9-10 year old flat chested girls you're a straight up disgusting weirdo
11 and 12 conspicuously absent at first but then...

11 and below is degeneracy,
12 is very questionable, 13 and above is fine.
I think what you're missing here is that foids develope at varying rates (mentally and physically) so there aren't hard lines in regards to any particular number: 13 could still be too young for some girls OP

one thing you seem to be missing here is that lolicon includes girls in their late adolescence like Clarisse Cogliostro and Lum Invader

seems like you're actually raging against Alicon not Lolicon

Anything below 13 is honestly disgusting.
Any time I see this set as the line of demarcation I always think it's because we choose numbers ending in "teen" for semantic aesthetics.
IE how I sometimes say "I won't date teenagers" and set age 20 as my minimum age just to avoid drama from radfems (they'd still calling dating 21yo girls pedophilia prob)
This is an English phenomenon because "teenagehood" does not exist in languages like French or Japanese

yes its completely biologically and historically normal for men to be sexually attracted to young women aged 14+ because by the age of 14 you start developing secondary sex characteristics that we are primally hardwired to be attracted to.
These can start a lot earlier than 14, not sure why you picked that. I remember boobies on my 11yo classmates in the 7th grade

If a girl is flat chested and has not had her menstrual cycle and you want to fuck her you are fucked up in the mind

I think what you're missing here is that foids develope at varying rates (mentally and physically) so there aren't hard lines in regards to any particular number: 13 could still be too young for some girls OP
I didn't draw a hard line, I said 13 and up is fine, and 12 acts as a sort of a questionable grey area.

Also if certain users aren't into younger teens that's not really an issue I was just saying some users are gonna like JB teens which is normal but the obsession over lolicon tier flat chested girls is weird. (The older adolescence girls are outliers, don't get it twisted)
11yo classmates in the 7th grade
you don't start 7th grade til age 12, you just made up bullshit

yes its completely biologically and historically normal for men to be sexually attracted to young women aged 14+ because by the age of 14 you start developing secondary sex characteristics that we are primally hardwired to be attracted to. This is not pedophilia; this is simply human biology.
Well nature intended for women to start fucking once they get their first period and that is around 14. Whole point of sex is reproduction in evolutionary terms. Is it weird to want to fuck a 14 year old by society standards? Yes. But biolgically and mentally there is nothing wrong with you. Most foids fully develop from ages 14 to 16 anywawy

I can understand wanting to fuck a loli because lolis are the strongest race. Nobody ever questions or attacks lolis, they are immune to all criticism and obtain free stuff everywhere.

To create lolis is an absolute high iq idea and to reproduce with loli-like women or actual lolis is the strategy.

some users are gonna like JB teens which is normal but the obsession over lolicon tier flat chested girls is weird.
flat-chested girls aren't lolita complex or even alice complex - they're heidi complex

the term lolicon has been hijacked by babyfuckers to remove vocabulary to describe healthy male sexuality - we need to take it back

Most normalfags think that anything below 16 is loli.
Many normalfags are retarded enough to think a 20 year old dating a 16yr/17yr old is borderline pedophilic. normie autists throw away logic when it comes to age of consent conversations in order to virtue signal and to make sure everyone around them knows the hate pedophiles!!!11!!1 :soy::soy::soy:

I can understand wanting to fuck a loli because lolis are the strongest race. Nobody ever questions or attacks lolis, they are immune to all criticism and obtain free stuff everywhere.

To create lolis is an absolute high iq idea and to reproduce with loli-like women or actual lolis is the strategy.
what age do you define loli as?

what age do you define loli as?
Lolis are pretty much any age considering the idea of loli is about the aesthetic. In general, if she is 5 or 25 it is simply a result of this innate overpowered loli aesthetic that she may be targeted. unfortunately, there's no in between for this particular type of female body type.

In general though, most good looking lolis are at the very least 9 or 10 years old though simply because an overly runty girl recently out of the womb looks degenerate and partially inhuman/useless.

Lolis are pretty much any age considering the idea of loli is about the aesthetic. In general, if she is 5 or 25 it is simply a result of this innate overpowered loli aesthetic that she may be targeted. unfortunately, there's no in between for this particular type of female body type.
25 year olds are not lolis. Also age 5? I didn't know lolicels liked that young.
In general though, most good looking lolis are at the very least 9 or 10 years old though simply because an overly runty girl recently out of the womb looks degenerate and partially inhuman/useless.
yeah 9-10 year olds are not sexually attractive to the normal man.

what the fuck does autism have to do with that?
because you don't share my fascination with accuracy regarding numbers and stats so you're a fakesperg

age 5? I didn't know lolicels liked that young.
That's not lolita complex, that's heidi complex

you have people calling that loli trying to co-opt the lolicon culture, it's infiltration which has happened over the course of decades

don't help them win

because you don't share my fascination with accuracy regarding numbers and stats so you're a fakesperg
omg shut the fuck up.

your just trying to justify how its ok to have sex with kids because "muh they hit puberty at age 8" like ok I get how its normal to be attracted to 14 year olds but MOST 11 year old girls look like children and act like children and I dont see how you could find that sexually attractive unless your a pedophile.

omg shut the fuck up.

your just trying to justify how its ok to have sex with kids because "muh they hit puberty at age 8" like ok I get how its normal to be attracted to 14 year olds but MOST 11 year old girls look like children and act like children and I dont see how you could find that sexually attractive unless your a pedophile.
Average menarche is 12-13ish, which is why I said 13 is fine and 12 is questionable. The outliers at age 8 are pedocel cope.

your just trying to justify how its ok to have sex with kids because "muh they hit puberty at age 8"
Where did I mention the number eight?
Pulling numbers out your ass.
Further proof you're a fakesperg

I get how its normal to be attracted to 14 year olds but MOST 11 year old girls look like children
I don't even understand what you mean by the phrase "look like children".
If you were truly a fellow sperg you wouldn't communicate in unexact vocabulary like this.
Normies say HS girls look like children - it's a meaningless thing to say.
It's how foids talk, therefore you are a foid.

I dont see how you could find that sexually attractive unless your a pedophile.
Pedophiles are attracted to pre-adolescent boys.
Men attracted to pre-adolescent girls are korophiles (alternatively 'heicons' in Japanese)
if you are trying to conflate heterosexuality and homosexuality then you are promoting the gay agenda and should be banned

99% of 11 year olds have all begun puberty but aren't far into it - they are obviously not ready for losing their virginity to sexual intercourse
They are at a point where they start falling in love
so to prevent chad from busting their cherries they should marry ugly men who will appreciate them for future decades
and not pump/dump her into yet another repulsive roasty

Average menarche is 12-13ish, which is why I said 13 is fine and 12 is questionable. The outliers at age 8 are pedocel cope.
puberty begins years before menarche does
Chart
menarche is like the midpoint of puberty

Last edited:
Where did I mention the number eight?
Pulling numbers out your ass.
Further proof you're a fakesperg

I don't even understand what you mean by the phrase "look like children".
If you were truly a fellow sperg you wouldn't communicate in unexact vocabulary like this.
Normies say HS girls look like children - it's a meaningless thing to say.
It's how foids talk, therefore you are a foid.

Pedophiles are attracted to pre-adolescent boys.
Men attracted to pre-adolescent girls are korophiles (alternatively 'heicons' in Japanese)
if you are trying to conflate heterosexuality and homosexuality then you are promoting the gay agenda and should be banned

99% of 11 year olds have all begun puberty but aren't far into it - they are obviously not ready for losing their virginity to sexual intercourse
They are at a point where they start falling in love
so to prevent chad from busting their cherries they should marry ugly men who will appreciate them for future decades
and not pump/dump her into yet another repulsive roasty

puberty begins years before menarche does
View attachment 657943
menarche is like the midpoint of puberty
bro just admit your attracted to kids

I kind of agree but making seeing a thread bitching about it like some kind of agecuck soyboy makes me reconsider.

bro just admit your attracted to kids
lel "kid" more normy foid talk
Just admit you're not a sperg

Stages

be higher IQ you NPC

I kind of agree but making seeing a thread bitching about it like some kind of agecuck soyboy makes me reconsider.
I used to agree too but then I noticed the soy pattern, it's a eureka moment many don't reach, of those that do some realize earlier/later

This was not the norm at all. These are outliers, most women historically were married as teens, sometimes early 20s. Obviously today women marry at 25+ after riding the CC which is gross but marriage of girls aged before they were teens was very rare.

Not sexually attractive, having a symmetrical, aesthetically pleasing face is not what causes sexual attraction for normal healthy men. Sexual attraction to 9 year olds is not even remotely normal.

Similarly, Becker-Blease et al. (2006) found in a sample of N = 531 undergraduate men that approximately 18% report having fantasized in the last 12 months about perpetrating child sexual abuse (e.g. "how often have you had fantasies about sex with a child?") and 8% had masturbated to these fantasies. Only a minority of men in the sample seemed to have any intentions of acting on these fantasies, however, 4% did indicate that they would possibly engage in sexual activity with a child if there was no risk of exposure.

Filip Schuster (2014) conducted a meta-analysis revealing that 22% of normal men show greater or equal sexual arousal to child stimuli (individuals up to 13 years old) than to adult stimuli. About 3% of men have a preference for pedophilia (mostly sexually aroused by prepubescents) and about 16% for hebephilia (mostly sexually aroused by pubescents).

If you’re over the age of 18 you shouldn’t even be attracted to a minor to begin with

If you’re over the age of 18 you shouldn’t even be attracted to a minor to begin with
18 and 19 are the worst ages to be when it comes to dating in specific also in other aspects 18-19 is the age range where you’re too old for 15-16 year olds but also too young for 20-25 year olds so that means you’re only options are 18-19 year olds because of this Agecucked society a 25 year old man should be able to date an 18 year old woman without all the backslash and unsolicited options from society they’re both legal adults nobody cares about a 22 year old dating a 70 year old but an 18 year old dating a 15 or a 21 year old is a problem agecucks have the IQ level of a brick

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back