Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming LOLcels what are your favorite champs atm

GoonCel

GoonCel

People Say I'm No Good
currently my mains are urgott/garen
im beginner so yeah
and of course im top laner

Ragnarök Online < LOL

If I play lol, I play zed

I used to play Irelia and Quinn,but then they got fucked.

kled tbh but i get burnt out from league and have to take few months off everytime

Kled. Best top laner to carry up until dia 3 I'm pretty sure. After that I always have hard time

xD

To answer the topic of the thread I used to play singed before and after they changed his passive for awhile (it used to give up based on maximum mana). Since he got nerfed and there is so much bs in the game with new akali sylas and kayle I've quit playing lol. Highest I got was D5 after the singed buffs then stayed in plat before I quit.

xD

To answer the topic of the thread I used to play singed before and after they changed his passive for awhile (it used to give up based on maximum mana). Since he got nerfed and there is so much bs in the game with new akali sylas and kayle I've quit playing lol. Highest I got was D5 after the singed buffs then stayed in plat before I quit.
you were hitler main basically. kayle is bs tbh i ban her every game

Dota 2 is better

aatrox and jax

im too lazy to play MOBAs

either that or i dont care about them

I got sick of LoL, I only play DoTA 2 now. I play Sand King because I'm a sand nigger.

Fuck that fuckinh game and all the raging shitstains who play it

LOL is for normies