Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL lol

Just be betabuxx bro
Just be an emotional tampon bro
Just be a cuck bro
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Jfl 10 years in abusive marriage but can spot our posting history from one look at our faces

My advice is to keep having sex with her and spend the least amount of money possible on her. The relationship is already over, so might as well get all the cheap sex out of it you can.

This guy must mainline soy.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

His gf is a whore. No wonder he's heartbroken. She doesn't regret any of it cuck just drink your soy latte.

Jesus christ, could this guy be any more cucked? Wait till he finds out she actually is cheating on him.

My advice is to keep having sex with her and spend the least amount of money possible on her. The relationships is already over, so might as well get all the cheap sex out of it you can.
Yeah that's a good one, cheat on her don't spend shit, use as cumbucket, basically ascended from being a cuck

he's less than 1% of her sexual experiences; funny because also less than 1% of a man.

Yeah that's a good one, cheat on her don't spend shit, use as cumbucket, basically ascended from being a cuck
That's the game plan if you get into a "relationship" with any non-virgin western foid.

ehhhh... the two kid thing should already be a major red flag.

>having relationship with a girl with 2 children in the first place
serves him right tbh

nothing surprises me anymore

its over if u didnt manage to run Just be first game

"She couldn’t (or wouldn’t) give me a number, but said maybe 100-150 guys. She also had three threesomes. She said she regrets all of it"

wooooooow

lol at this fucking fag

hes dating a woman 6 years older with 2 kids
plus shes probably fucked more like 300+ guys