Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Lol why does the INCEL wiki have an emcel page?

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-

Googled emcel only to find it on this website's wiki

Femcels/Emcels don't exist and will never exist. Who made this article?

It's open and anyone can edit it. In this case, it was a character called "William", who has also edited other incel pages.

William looks like this
DEbLj7o

Post any other pages you've found that you think are bad or useless or needing updates or reworking. I'm just waiting for a glitch to be fixed then I'm gonna spend all my time over there and clean it up a bit plus add some things.

The wiki should be a good resource for blackpilling people and spreading facts/memes without the bullshit cuckery of Wikipidia.

Keep in mind in its current form most of the wiki was written by one guy who put an insane amount of work into it, so go easy on him. If anyone writes enough content, some is bound to be weak.

Wikipedia has been cucked af and now even the South Africa boer genocide has been falsified and silenced

First time hearing about emcels. At least they seem less likely to rub happy relationships with chad in your face like most foids.

Also post any ideas you have for the wiki. Eg. I think we should have one page that is just a massive collection of redpill/blackpill infographics that you can pick through when needed if you want to red/blackpill a normie.

Another idea is we should have a page just for the redpillcomics. Those are a priceless resource and they should be spread any place possible.

We should use it to store and archive all the most important things we'd want people to see if they asked "What's the red/blackpill?" in an accessible format.

Didn't know we had our own wiki, nice.

It should be satire tbh. If not, REEEEEE.

Emcels, kek, next thing you know the most attractive of people (stacies and chadlites (chad doesnt get emotional) will claim to be emcel and people will feel sorry for them awwwwwwwwwwwwww. Fucking normies ruining everything.

Emcels, kek, next thing you know the most attractive of people (stacies and chadlites (chad doesnt get emotional) will claim to be emcel and people will feel sorry for them awwwwwwwwwwwwww. Fucking normies ruining everything.
I feel so depressed today TeeHee I gonna take disability from disabledcels and get pregnant with 5 different males semen and get welfare for my slipping days teehe  

Emcel originated on /pol/. It's a troll.

Post any other pages you've found that you think are bad or useless or needing updates or reworking. I'm just waiting for a glitch to be fixed then I'm gonna spend all my time over there and clean it up a bit plus add some things.

The wiki should be a good resource for blackpilling people and spreading facts/memes without the bullshit cuckery of Wikipidia.

Keep in mind in its current form most of the wiki was written by one guy who put an insane amount of work into it, so go easy on him. If anyone writes enough content, some is bound to be weak.
Based

Emcels can exist, right? It means they can't get emotionally attached due to their pair bonding chemicals being screwed up. Different from femcels, which of course can't exist.

The "emcel" meme was shilled hard by a dedicated actor.

It's hard to find a man to emotionally bond with after you've been abused and mindfucked by psychopathic Chads, but that problem does not inspire sympathy in me tbhngl.

That shit needs to be deleted tbh

Femcels/Emcels don't exist and will never exist. Who made this article?
Emcels actually makes since for women since they can get a guy but they cant seem to keep one