Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lol, why are normies such insane copers

F

FishmanBecker

Recruit
★★★★
I was browsing instagram and I saw this based ad on a dude asking foids on the perfect height for a man, and when they gave the classical 6'2+ answer, he promoted some elevator shoe on behalf of some shoe company, and then the comments were full of subhuman men with their typical weight rebuttal comments and shit like "no thanks, I don't want a shallow girl anyway".

What's up with this? Are these clowns just kidding themselves or something? I get having a response like this in a normie social circle where you have to maintain some norm-faggot image, but do these incels in denial not realize that all toilets (including the short, fat, goblinas) can get any chad they desire?

They cope thinking they are the ones who choose, it can be pretty funny at times :feelshaha:

Because they don’t wanna admit that looks matters more than person it’ll pop their little bubble they been hiding in reality will come crashing down on them like the twin towers

The good thing about normie copers not paying attention to the importance of height is that you can gain an advantage by wearing lifts or elevator shoes. YMMV tho.