Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL lol @ this "polyamorous" crap.

• Thread starter Deleted member 236
  • Start date
Codeword for cuck

If you are in a poly relationship you are a cuck period.
It dosnt matter if you are also getting sex because you are still letting your girlfriend/wife fuck other men.

It dosnt matter if you are also getting sex because you are still letting your girlfriend/wife fuck other men.

CUCKS MUST BE HANGED

My counter to cuck argument:

I know a girl who is in a poly relationship. Her boyfriend is bisexual and enjoys taking dick up the ass. This allows him to get dicked while still dicking her. I think for bisexual people polyamorous is a good solution. Yeah you might still be getting cucked, but he gets the dick up his ass that he wants.

Just lol if you think guys in poly relationships are getting sex from other girls.

I legitimately don't understand how any man can have their "girlfriend" tell them they want to commit adultery to their face and not break up on the spot.

What a bunch of pathetic fucking soyboys. Also: Fuck cheating skanks.

if your "gf" wants to fuck other men, you don't have a relationship. You have a problem.

I want to personally slap every man who is okay with "polyarmorous" relationships.

Unless you're a Chad who can/is getting more sex than your gf. Sounds like a great situation for a Chad. You get the perks of a relationship and sex with whoever you like. And probably enthusiastic 3somes.

Unless you're a Chad who can/is getting more sex than your gf. Sounds like a great situation for a Chad. You get the perks of a relationship and sex with whoever you like. And probably enthusiastic 3somes.
Wtf, Chad wouldn't be in an open relationship. He would be fucking other girls and his gf would not be fucking other guys.

Wtf, Chad wouldn't be in an open relationship. He would be fucking other girls and his gf would not be fucking other guys.

That's literally what I described.

Just lol if you think guys in poly relationships are getting sex from other girls.
And even when the cuck is lucky enough to find a new woman, the wife gets mad and threatens him with divorce. I would never get married, but if I did get married I would never agree to polyamory unless my wife provided me with 4 women more attractive than her I can fuck at any time.

I am going to ask her what polyamory means to her and what she wants from me in the future as well as coming up with plans if she does start to have feelings for someone else. She is happy being in a monogamous relationship with me but I'm afraid of that changing.

Fucking dumbfuck cuck. She will tell you to play with her bull's ball while he fucks her and swallow his cum when the bull jacks off in your mouth. So better get prepped.

Cheating should be ok only for men.