Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Lol, this is what happens when someone thinks differently on reddit. (It's the post with the slut who said how men should be nice to get females)

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200710 205751

BTW she posts nudes on reddit.

If you want the original post, say it in the comments, I forgot to put it here

This is what happens when someone thinks differently period. To a normie, a stupid person is someone who disagrees with them. It's funny how often they'll claim they're not smart or make fun of people who say they are and mention the Dunning-Kreuger in response. But if you judge them based on actually what they say and how they act then they're exactly what they claim not to be. The whole lot of them are narcissists.

Link to post?

Reality is beyond parody at this point. Meme gender has never been so accurate.
The fact that they have rights is proof enough we are in clown world

Nzijc

How did whoring become so acceptable anyway.

View attachment 288049
BTW she posts nudes on reddit.

If you want the original post, say it in the comments, I forgot to put it here
First answer is an ad hominem as usual. Can't allow people to show they're tired of this bs or jealous.
Second answer would have a point, except that they didn't read. If your actions do not meed your words, your actions alone define you.
Third answer is typical normie tier sarcasm.
Fourth answer is some based hiddencel.

Posting your disgusting poonani and cow tits on a public internet forum does invalidate any opinion you have. If i walked into a job interview or political debate with my dick hanging out id be laughed off the stage and gunned down by cops.

Yeah post the original post bro so we don’t need to make a shitty Reddit account to read and or go and find it.

Posting your disgusting poonani and cow tits on a public internet forum does invalidate any opinion you have. If i walked into a job interview or political debate with my dick hanging out id be laughed off the stage and gunned down by cops.
hahahahaha so true man
Yeah post the original post bro so we don’t need to make a shitty Reddit account to read and or go and find it.
you can check my post ;)

We need a concentration camp for reddit users.

found the inkwellerino

if you want to find the realest most based comments on reddit , switch to contriversial and find the most downvoted.

reddit is a lefty loony echo chamber so they downvote reason and logic after all logic is the enemy of commies