Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

lol this forum is a joke

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
80%+ are OK/average/good looking guys with insane mental issues (myself included) after being on discord for a few days now

i hope they are just LARPing or coping mentalceldom by LARPing as uglies

I'm the only truecel here.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

u act as a mega insecure accidentcel im not convinced ur trucel yet only @thevman 's eye area is truecel tier

Saying you are mentalcel here is a bad idea.

Discord concerns me.

Seems the point of a forum was that this is where ideas are to be expressed.

UncannyValley said:
You got any proof?

3 guys so far on PMs on discord, im sure there are tons more

Jockcel said:
Saying you are mentalcel here is a bad idea.

lol idgaf

i look average, but im fat and have no social life, so im kissless virgin

at least truecels have excuses, i dont

I'm part of the 20%, unfortunately.

I wish it really was all in my head, but I'm not that naive.

hehe xd said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
u act as a mega insecure accidentcel im not convinced ur trucel yet only @thevman 's eye area is truecel tier
I don't act like one, I know I'm a truecel. I can tell by how female strangers treat me, and also because of the fact I got zero romantic interest in high school. I was even included in a "Who's the ugliest boy in class?" poll by some Stacy-lite whore in the seventh grade. Weirdly enough, I got zero votes, but the other four guys got 5 or 6 votes each. They probably pitied me, because I truly was even uglier than I was now. I mean, I had a full moustache, and I was only 13 years old... JFL!!

Also, @thevman PM me your pic, apparently you are truecel material.

hehe xd said:
80%+ are OK/average/good looking guys with insane mental issues (myself included) after being on discord for a few days now

That's why I posted the LifeFuel of Vitamin D. See here: Low Vitamin D linked to Autism

ugly truecels don't post their pics, only validation whores

Daily Reminder that OP rates Twisted 7/10 PSL

that's equivalent to
OuNezrF.jpg
49sDhTI.jpg

Look at my user title, buddy boyo.

Weed said:

that's equivalent to
OuNezrF.jpg

That guy isn't even a 7. He's a 6.5.

CopingGymcel said:
Look at my user title, buddy boyo.

Weed said:
that's equivalent to
OuNezrF.jpg
That guy isn't even a 7. He's a 6.5.

Yeah even worse lol

Weed said:

that's equivalent to
OuNezrF.jpg
49sDhTI.jpg

the front pic u sent me is chadlite buddy

Weed said:
@CopingGymcel

i wish i looked like u

u mog this entire forum except maybe knajjd prettywise and zyros bonewise

any person who claims to be incel wouldnt be using discord because thats normie territory and too social.

Fuck OP and his gang of fakecels.

Truecels LDAR all day and rot on this forum.

Virginp0wers said:
any person who claims to be incel wouldnt be using discord because thats normie territory and too social.

Fuck OP and his gang of fakecels.

Truecels LDAR all day and rot on this forum.

lol i wish i was a fakecel

hehe xd said:
the front pic u sent me is chadlite buddy

He is decent looking, but he is far from Chadlite. People on this forum throw around words like Chad and Chadlite with no care in the world. If he was a Chadlite, he would be slaying.

Yea, i agree.
as a truecell chadlite should be purged.

CopingGymcel said:
He is decent looking, but he is far from Chadlite. People on this forum throw around words like Chad and Chadlite with no care in the world. If he was a Chadlite, he would be slaying.

Weed's front is AT LEAST top 15% in terms of look, sure hes nto top 1% but denying hes attractive is retarded

his profile is a different story

i would prove it with tinder if i knew how, best i can do is make thread on forums or shit

Testiclechincel said:
Yea, i agree.
as a truecell chadlite should be purged.

שתוק יצ'אד

RHINOPLASTY

I'm the king of truecels. I don't have even a single online friend.

Wish I was that 80%

My life is a joke

hehe xd said:

Extremely ugly people are as rare a true Chads. It's a bell curve.

demonanus said:
Extremely ugly people are as rare a true Chads. It's a bell curve.

i know

a 5/10 normie in the west can be chad if he changes location

but delusional incels in this site think u need to be 7 PSL minimum to get sex, jfl

hehe xd said:
i know

but delusional incels in this site think u need to be 7 PSL minimum to get sex, jfl

Yeah. It's the combination of social retardation and bad looks. The thing is you can get sex but with an ugly female and nobody in here wants that.

hehe xd said:
No he can't automatically change into a Chad. He's still going to be a 5/10 normie, but he's going to stand out from the crowd; which turns him basically into "a catch," but it doesn't mean he's automatically better looking than the rest. My Indonesian high school economics teacher moved to Sweden in the 60s or 70s, and he isn't good looking at all. In fact, he looks like a fish, but he's also gay. All the native Swedish girls were really into him; they wanted him to be their boyfriend because he was different from the rest. Instead of having white skin, blue eyes and blonde hair; he had brown skin, dark brown eyes and black hair. He stood out from the crowd, making him desirable. He didn't automatically change into a Chad. There are other factors at play here. But now in our current era, and immigration is going on, ethnics are no longer seen as something rare, and therefore we are no longer desirable. Ethnics are only desirable in the west if they are above average looking.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
No he can't automatically change into a Chad. He's still going to be a 5/10 normie, but he's going to stand out from the crowd; which turns him basically into "a catch," but it doesn't mean he's automatically better looking than the rest. My Indonesian high school economics teacher moved to Sweden in the 60s or 70s, and he isn't good looking at all. In fact, he looks like a fish, but he's also gay. All the native Swedish girls were really into him; they wanted him to be their boyfriend because he was different from the rest. Instead of having white skin, blue eyes and blonde hair; he had brown skin, dark brown eyes and black hair. He stood out from the crowd, making him desirable. He didn't automatically change into a Chad. There are other factors at play here. But now in our current era, and immigration is going on, ethnics are no longer seen as something rare, and therefore we are no longer desirable. Ethnics are only desirable in the west if they are above average looking.

chad=top5% slayers

'standing out'=top5% slayers=chad

hehe xd said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
chad=top5% slayers
'standing out'=top5% slayers=chad

Then you have a different definition of what a Chad is. A Chad, in my eyes, is an objectively 8+/10 male.