Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel LOL this bitch died from breast CANCER

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★

she was my english teacher at middle school, she was one of the reasons why I dropped out of school, because one of the last times I went to class, this bitch forced me to sit in front of the class while she and all my classmates were laughing, because according to her "I talked too much with my friends" when I didn't even talk to anyone (she often bullied me, sometimes in complicity with my classmates)

at that moment I knew it was the end for me, being in the front benches would prevent me from seeing the things my bullies were doing behind my back

so that was one of the reasons i didn't want to go back, if the bullying was already excessive, adding the whim of this bitch would make it a living hell

fuck that bitch :smonk:

she was my english teacher at middle school, she was one of the reasons why I dropped out of school, because one of the last times I went to class, this bitch forced me to sit in front of the class while she and all my classmates were laughing, because according to her "I talked too much with my friends" when I didn't even talk to anyone (she often bullied me, sometimes in complicity with my classmates)

at that moment I knew it was the end for me, being in the front benches would prevent me from seeing the things my bullies were doing behind my back

so that was one of the reasons i didn't want to go back, if the bullying was already excessive, adding the whim of this bitch would make it a living hell
Had the exact same thing happen to me with one of my teachers, like exactly the same details holy shit :feelssus:
Rest in piss, she's rotting with maggots where she belongs.

Over for her

Had the exact same thing happen to me with one of my teachers, like exactly the same details holy shit :feelssus:

:worryfeels::worryfeels: but that's not why you dropped out of school

Fucking bitch, she rots now.

Good.

Point. Blank. PERIODT.

breast cancer is on our side
and foid teacher can eat my shit

She sounded like a dumb cunt, now a dead cunt.

I never really understood why I've always favored sitting in the back of the classroom. Until now.

Kinda strange considering I have the same exact story too with my bitch ass music teacher from 5th grade, my home room teacher told us about what happened and I mumbled “good the bitch is finally dead”.

The teacher heard me and came over to put her hands on my face and gave me some somber speech about how the thing she just heard me say was the most hearltess thing she’s ever heard, I didn’t even get in trouble :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Brutal breast crab pill

My professors were mostly white in college when I took humanities courses. I struggled like hell and looking back, they even bullied me and frequently gave me D's. I imagine it to be far worst for dumber blacks and hispanics that give college a shot.

I did very good in chemistry, math, statistics, and physics though. Which required raw intelligence. I remember those days of study grinding for several hours a day and worrying so much. To this very day (several times a year at least), I have nightmares of those college days, where I nightmare about missing a paper, failing a test or finals. Often frantically rushing to turn them in.

Anyways, as an old ricecel, my advice to ricecels trying to get their humanities prerequisites out the way, never ever pick white professors. Thats just asking for trouble. They often have this sentiment of, "If I don't like you, you're getting anywhere from a C- or F". Not very objective (which honestly btw, you can apply to white culture in general, a strong tendency to lean towards subjectivity even after acknowledging the objective).

We don't do well in the verbal or social department. A lot of blacks surprisingly do well in that department.

Again, you're fuckin asking for trouble picking mostly white professors in college when it comes to the humanities if youre a typical ricecel. Not a high tier high verbal IQ rice that is (Andrew Yang for example).

Last edited:
The teacher heard me and came over to put her hands on my face and gave me some somber speech about how the thing she just heard me say was the most hearltess thing she’s ever heard, I didn’t even get in trouble :feelshaha:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: fucking demons, she probably said that then went back to bullying some sad quiet kid or watching bullies bully him and didn't do shit

Shit on her grave

A fine fate for Shannon Rose Bosanac.

My professors were mostly white in college when I took humanities courses. I struggled like hell and looking back, they even bullied me and frequently gave me D's. I imagine it to be far worst for dumber blacks and hispanics that give college a shot.

I did very good in chemistry, math, statistics, and physics though. Which required raw intelligence. I remember those days of study grinding for several hours a day and worrying so much. To this very day (several times a year at least), I have nightmares of those college days, where I nightmare about missing a paper, failing a test or finals. Often frantically rushing to turn them in.

Anyways, as an old ricecel, my advice to ricecels trying to get their humanities prerequisites out the way, never ever pick white professors. Thats just asking for trouble. They often have this sentiment of, "If I don't like you, you're getting anywhere from a C- or F". Not very objective (which honestly btw, you can apply to white culture in general, a strong tendency to lean towards subjectivity even after acknowledging the objective).

We don't do well in the verbal or social department. A lot of blacks surprisingly do well in that department.

Again, you're fuckin asking for trouble picking mostly white professors in college when it comes to the humanities if youre a typical ricecel. Not a high tier high verbal IQ rice that is (Andrew Yang for example).
I'm kinda the opposite of you, I did well in my English/Humanities courses in Middle/High School. But I suck ass at math, there any tips to get better at it?

she took an L

I also had a roastie teacher in high school who bullied me and she died of cancer.

Shit on her grave
Tbh, I'm always shocked to hear that a college educated person who wants to supposedly teach the next generation----actualky bullies vulnerable kids.

The Deathpill spares none :feelsohh:

Breast cancer is our ally as is every other cancer that kills foids

Cancer is our god's way to smite

i don't remember ever having any good experience with any foid teacher

Tbh, I'm always shocked to hear that a college educated person who wants to supposedly teach the next generation----actualky bullies vulnerable kids.
Where tf do you think they learning such behavior?

It’s really weird that’s happened To me too with a whore looking like that ,fat and ugly ,I guess they are really fucking evil people overall especially teachers

View attachment 540045

Ayeeee let's go boys another bitch foid dropped

fat foid teachers are the worst