Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over lol the deformed girl in our class seems to have a bf

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
She talked with another average foid about something with her friend.

Over

same issue at my workplace, a decent low level stacy in a wheelchair cooked the rice. JBW doesn't work in Soyoungstown.

You know something I wrong when the world record "ugliest woman" in the world still manages to get dicked

There goes my looksmatch:kys:

It never even began boyos

You know something I wrong when the world record "ugliest woman" in the world still manages to get dicked

Yeah but shes "famous". She was on tv before or something like that.

Shes not, shes just a deformed cunt who always sits with the normal girls and is quiet most times. This rl blackpill fcks me hard

Just be social theory. Everything is handed to her while shes doing nothing. She could start a beauty positivity on insta and get 100k in 3 months.
Lol guys and dont think its a deformed with a hot body. Shes literally a deformed anorexic glassed nerd stick.

Cant wait to find her fb out and see her normie bf

Last edited:
Whoever “claims” to be incel as a female is most definitely larping.

Whoever “claims” to be incel as a female is most definitely larping.
Most times if they're virgins they're probably waiting for a GIGA chad to take their virginity from them it's never impossible if you look for it as a foid.

What is her deformity

What is her deformity

something with eye assymetry and eyelid.

She has suchan ass ugly face on top.Prominent maxila, a bordeline deformed nose and a heavily recessed lower jaw . You can definitly tell by her body and face shes syndromic.

She has a leggit stacy voice btw, so when her normie bf makes lights out:lul::lul:

something with eye assymetry and eyelid.

She has suchan ass ugly face on top.Prominent maxila, a bordeline deformed nose and a heavily recessed lower jaw . You can definitly tell by her body and face shes syndromic.

She has a leggit stacy voice btw, so when her normie bf makes lights out:lul::lul:
Juggernaut law never fails

What are you guys talking about? Females exist! :soy:

It's absolute madness that thing has a husband. Is this hell?

Maybe we live in a simulation and we have a sadistic pig controlling our society.
God is a low functioning autistic teenager playing a more complex version of the sims

In my course at university I have a very ugly foid, 3/10 very short and overweight. A day I checked her facebook out of curiosity to see if she had a boyfriend and SHE HAD, EVEN WAY BETTER LOOKING TAN ME. EVERY FUCKING UGLY FOID CAN EASILY FIND A MAN, EVEN GOODLOOKING.