Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lol, Stacey eats at Taco Wagon. Ends up at E.R.

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
My sister's friend, a nursing school Stacey actually ate at one of those parking lot hepatitis wagons.

They pumped her stomach.

Here's the funny part. The health department tried to locate the shit wagon, and there's no record of it existing legally. Some Mexican probly bought it on eBay.

I've seen fully professional well dressed business people lining up at those smelly filthy nacho shit holes. Why?
Downloadfile 5

Last edited:
I've seen fully professional well dressed business people lining up at those smelly filthy nacho shit holes. Why?
To prove that they're cultured and not racist. Also convenience, I guess.

My sister's friend, a nursing school Stacey actually ate at one of those parking lot hepatitis wagons.

They pumped her stomach.

Here's the funny part. The health department tried to locate the shit wagon, and there's no record of it existing legally. Some Mexican probly bought it on eBay.

I've seen fully professional well dressed business people lining up at those smelly filthy nacho shit holes. Why?View attachment 549491
Her stomach was probably weak to them good ole taco stand meals :lul:

Only thing I'm buying from a food truck is ice cream. It better not look like a rundown piece of crap either...

There's a catch about food trucks. They're either really good and the owners just can't afford a place of their own, or it's the owners selling likely illegal, shitty, non-inspected food which can probably kill you. I don't take my chances with food trucks unless they're widely known.

I wouldn't eat that shit and I'm a spic

Dont eat anything prepared by brown people.

I think its the bluepill anti racist sentiment that has everyone convinced this mexishit food is somehow good. I too have seen an uptick in these rat trucks and for some reason these normal faggots think its hip and delicious to eat grease and 3 week old mouse shit. No thanks i dont want the spic sickness

Nacho Taco Shimishenga

They pumped her stomach.

I've seen fully professional well dressed business people lining up at those smelly filthy nacho shit holes. Why?View attachment 549491
If it looks like it should be parked in Silent Hill it's probably not a good idea to eat from it.

Your sister's friend is a total retard.

There's a catch about food trucks. They're either really good and the owners just can't afford a place of their own, or it's the owners selling likely illegal, shitty, non-inspected food which can probably kill you. I don't take my chances with food trucks unless they're widely known.
Visually, for any sane person to look at a taco wagon and think "healthy lunch" ---is insane
To prove that they're cultured and not racist. Also convenience, I guess.
Convenience, yes.

But is it any faster than taco Bell?
I think its the bluepill anti racist sentiment that has everyone convinced this mexishit food is somehow good. I too have seen an uptick in these rat trucks and for some reason these normal faggots think its hip and delicious to eat grease and 3 week old mouse shit. No thanks i dont want the spic sickness
ROFL. Hip to eat off a rat truck.

Last edited:
Never bought anything from one of these though I’ve been tempted.
Always a bunch of them by the water on 95 in Connecticut.
I’ve had random people come up to the truck and hand me menus for restaurants that don’t exist gambled on one of those once.
Gamble with the wheel of death quite a bit though. Never gotten sick from any thing I’ve bought from one of these.
1220F556 F751 474B A084 D5F13E3B0EC9

Just lower tier bankers and cubicle workers that have to obey a dress code.Plus its made fast.

Just lower tier bankers and cubicle workers that have to obey a dress code.Plus its made fast.
Point taken.

It's not the boss eating there.

It's the secretaries and the flunkies trying to climb the ladder

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back