Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LOL @ some of the femoid comments on r/truerateme

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/truerateme/comments/7ce296/20m_0_matchs_on_tinder_kissless_virgin_is_my/

They just prolong his suffering. They think they are being nice but in reality they just make it worse.

incelman said:
They just prolong his suffering. They think they are being nice but in reality they just make it worse.

She showed a lot of skill to be both brutal and to parrot useless memes at the same time.

He's decent looking for a curry.

are you the guy of the photos?

existentialhack said:
She showed a lot of skill to be both brutal and to parrot useless memes at the same time.

He's decent looking for a curry.

No. To be decent as a curry you have to be a male model one.

2de1775c89260816d2a8f49bcaaa4200.png

Hahahahhahahah just look like this and you'll be fine top kek

incelman said:
No. To be decent as a curry you have to be a male model one.

If he was white he'd be an mid-upper tier normie.

existentialhack said:

Yes but he isn't so I see him joining us if he is not brainwashed by bluepillers

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]You just need to look happier or more approachable in pictures. You're not a bad looking guy at all, but in these photos you look rather intimidating. If your tinder photos are anything like these it probably gives girls the impression you're not very nice.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Just put a smile on and you will be fine![/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Those photos are gonna make girls think they’ll end up in pieces in a dumpster if they meet up with you...[/font]

Comments like these just seem satirical to me now.

That hairline is a death sentence

eurocel said:

LOL. "You look fine, but have you tried looking like a male model?"

Also, wtf is her point in the first paragraph. Nobody is saying a conscious analysis of a guy's face occurs like that kek. An instinctive and instant appraisal based on those factors occurs. I don't scour the ingredients section of a Mars bar before I eat it, but I know that it tastes fucking good.

existentialhack said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/truerateme/comments/7ce296/20m_0_matchs_on_tinder_kissless_virgin_is_my/

We have a new brother

WOMEN ARE TURNED OFF BY BAD GRAMMAR

JUST LOL

eurocel said:

lmao

Lol. Poor grammar must be the problem. If he started lifting with one hand while reading books in tbe other while taking a shower he might actually start slaying. 

This stupid cu.uunt. if a chad was pointing his middle finger in the profile pic while writing "ima pond ur buzzy" in his bio she would get all wet. She actually blames his personality based on his looks when she knows nothing about him. Fcking degenerate.

that guy is my twin with only difference of me being white

those fucking lying sacks of shit wont truly admit to the guy that he simply was genetically cursed, and some of us are not destined for good life, surely noone wants to admits it, specially females, since they are most priviliged ones, they dont want sheep men to be awoke.

eurocel said:

Just be confident, brah.

I think the curry thing is his biggest problem. He has a pretty decent face actually. Mogs me big time. The patchy beard looks crap, tho.

lmao “can you grow a beard like this?”

Links picture of an Indian male model

shiet, he would be a chad with roids ngl

existentialhack said:

Truth. I could get laid as that guy.

I hope he can see through all of those.