Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lol, Nick Fuentes is such a homo it makes Spencer look straight :D Alt-Right=Faggots

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
How could any non-cuck ever support the Alt-Right is beyond me with Faggots like Greg Johnson,Millenial Woes and Richard Spencer being their "leaders" but this 20 year old Fuentes character is the probably the worst of all of them:

@LastGerman Don't watch, a female is driving in the video

Last edited:
The alt-right has been dead since 2017/18. Now it’s the Groypers that remain. Charlottesville you have to thank for effectively killing it. We haven’t had a single rally or event since March 2018. The only people that still go to these rallies to fight with antifa are either those cuckservative boomer patriotard MAGA types or the KKK occasionally. The alt-right is dead.

The alt-right has been dead since 2017/18. Now it’s the Groypers that remain. Charlottesville you have to thank for effectively killing it. We haven’t had a single rally or event since March 2018. The only people that still go to these rallies to fight with antifa are either those cuckservative boomer patriotard MAGA types or the KKK occasionally. The alt-right is dead.
It was dead to begin with. A shill fest.

Nick literally isn't alt-right retard.

The alt-right is full of feminine crypto-faggots like PJW and Spencer.

This destroyed me tbh. He was my final hope and now there's this shit.

Wtf

Who the fuck is that

Nick "3rd positionist when it comes to ass vs. tits" Fuentes

i remember when i used to cope with politics then i realised it doesn't even matter in the end

@BrendioEEE liked him i think

(((Politics))) is the most controlled cope ever

kill all nazis

Jews are responsible for global government, feminism, media brainwashing.

They're the cause of mass inceldom.

inb4 "jooos" Stfu faggot.

He was a based God that may have just fallen from grace

Based but to race baity for my likey tbqh he was so based on so many things
Jews are responsible for global government, feminism, media brainwashing.

They're the cause of mass inceldom.

inb4 "jooos" Stfu faggot.

That's a dog shit fucking cope your looks made you an incel as for goverment it's not is-real that carpet bombs cities or whom starves half million dead a year and only pretends to give a shit about host civilians when oil is involved

who the fuck is nick fuentes and why should I care

Americlap politics are open sewage, these retards think the only options are one way or the other. Politics are cope for the weak and meek, Real chads can fuck who ever they want, the only borders and countries that exist to them are stacies vulva

who the fuck is nick fuentes and why should I care
alt right speakr but now he is a faggot as well. fags and trap/futa lovers have infested 4chan

What the fuck I though he was based. Is there anyone left on this Earth that hasn't been corrupted by the foul and disgusting J*ws. He probably spends his donation money on gay prostitutes. fuggenell

Tommy ”ten names”

Has there been even one alt-right figure who hasn't turned out to be a grifter?

Has there been even one alt-right figure who hasn't turned out to be a grifter?

ED131459 B5DB 4E52 A1DF D658E389CB2B

some kid with a couple thousand subs is our last hope?
looked him up and hes a nazi too, thats on you
He is pro-Jewish and pro-gay so as such a fake nationalists and a shill but you should like him

I saw his stream last night. He said the "catboy" is just using FilthyFrank style costumes and gaylarping so people don't call him a bigot and nazi for talking about conservative shit. Don't know if that's actually true but the whole "Nick Fuentes is gay" thing was lit up by Vaush.

I don't really like the alt-right, but Nick Fuentes is one of my favorite "characters" in it, and I do agree on some of the stuff he tweets. But this is super faggy, ngl. I'm usually against people using personal attributes in one's lives to make some judgement on their whole character, but traditionalism is one of the things that Fuentes is really on about and it's apparently what he stands for, and this DEFINITELY shows the latter.

Fuck political groups, and most importantly, fuck politicians. I'll be my own.

I saw his stream last night. He said the "catboy" is just using FilthyFrank style costumes and gaylarping so people don't call him a bigot and nazi for talking about conservative shit. Don't know if that's actually true but the whole "Nick Fuentes is gay" thing was lit up by Vaush.
JFL. He criticized Charlie Kirk for doing events with homosexuals as a hedge against accusations of bigotry/Nazism, but reverses his tune once he's involved.

I don't really like the alt-right, but Nick Fuentes is one of my favorite "characters" in it, and I do agree on some of the stuff he tweets. But this is super faggy, ngl. I'm usually against people using personal attributes in one's lives to make some judgement on their whole character, but traditionalism is one of the things that Fuentes is really on about and it's apparently what he stands for, and this DEFINITELY shows the latter.

Fuck political groups, and most importantly, fuck politicians. I'll be my own.
Fuentes is a narcissist who doesn't care about anything but his own popularity. I doubt that he's even gay; he's just doing shit for attention, and part of getting attention is to be contradictory and scandalous, which results in people talking about you (in internet threads like this one, for example).

Last edited:
the moment that camera goes away they are at each others cocks like its a human cock buffet.

A homophobic Catholic is secretly gay himself?

Imagine my shock!

Talking about PJW: he's a very well-groomed, almost 40-year-old man who seems to neither have a girlfriend nor any particular aggression towards women (at least not more than the usual anti-SJW stuff you can also find on PewDiePie's channel). But men his age are usually either in a relationship or they hate women. But if men his age are very well-groomed, neither have a girlfriend nor any obvious bitterness towards women ... he's probably as gay as a frog!

How could any non-cuck ever support the Alt-Right is beyond me with Faggots like Greg Johnson,Millenial Woes and Richard Spencer being their "leaders" but this 20 year old Fuentes character is the probably the worst of all of them:

@LastGerman Don't watch, a female is driving in the video

Not One Second

JFL. He criticized Charlie Kirk for doing events with homosexuals as a hedge against accusations of bigotry/Nazism, but reverses his tune once he's involved.

Fuentes is a narcissist who doesn't care about anything but his own popularity. I doubt that he's even gay; he's just doing shit for attention, and part of getting attention is to be contradictory and scandalous, which results in people talking about you (in internet threads like this one, for example).
Fag or not, disrupting neocon events like TPUSA and making neocon numoomers shook is still satisfying... If he turns out to actually have done some gay shit than YouTube has basically turned into his confession box and that's bad optics.