Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LOL my PC died

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
It's on reboot loop, what now? How can I fully rot? Wtf do I do?

Rough. My laptop's on the edge.

What's the name of the show your sig is from?

existentialhack said:
Rough. My laptop's on the edge.

What's the name of the show your sig is from?

It kind of sucks tho.. It's like your best friend dies.. wtf do I do now.. legit boring life.. how is it possible to sit at home without doing anything?

And dorogaja my ubevajem detej

Use your phone? I never liked using pc's or laptops. My phone is my pc/laptop.

yea one of my pc's is quite dead

QuantumDummy said:
Use your phone? I never liked using pc's or laptops. My phone is my pc/laptop.
NVM IT'S ALIVE.. It was on reboot loop then I made this thread, browsed web for 30 mins and I was like ok fuck it gonna try to turn on 1 more time... and it fucking worked lmao idk why it was on reboot loop since it was software's fault.. welp weird at least I am happy now

Weed said:
NVM IT'S ALIVE.. It was on reboot loop then I made this thread, browsed web for 30 mins and I was like ok fuck it gonna try to turn on 1 more time... and it fucking worked lmao idk why it was on reboot loop since it was software's fault.. welp weird at least I am happy now

Your happiness is all that matters, it's the reason this site was created. Blessings be upon you.

QuantumDummy said:
Weed said:
Your happiness is all that matters, it's the reason this site was created. Blessings be upon you.
Omg kind words <3