Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lol @ message from mom

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
134AB263 A25B 4948 AB20 78C805C05EA0

they keep sending me this shit ded Srs because I’m an only child they don’t want me to fuckup but I am a fuckup so dunno why they won’t just accept it.
For context I basically told my online classes/teacher to fuck off (see when I said “no” I can’t find the thread though)

So how old are you

Stop being a fuckup then :feelsYall:

My mom hasn't talked to me in months, despite me trying to reach out to her.

I feel that tbh, I’m a sperg. Do your parents know?
They are anti science boomers tbh I’ve been to a doctor in my entire life like 3 times. I know somethings wrong due to them having me at 40, but I personally can’t pinpoint it or self treat myself on it.

I feel that tbh, I’m a sperg. Do your parents know?
They are anti science boomers tbh I’ve been to a doctor in my entire life like 3 times. I know somethings wrong due to them having me at 40, but I personally can’t pinpoint it or self treat myself on it.

i hate school tbh

low inhibs me on telling the teacher to fuck off tbh
I'd really like to just drop this online schooling bs cuz everyone ends up telling each other the answers to the worksheets while I have to do it all on my own, it's utterly unfair.

Being mean to your mum is volcel tier

I was homeless. Not that bad tbh. Just become a petty criminal lowlife, get caught, go to prison, get stabbed, then you go to Incel heaven*

*Incel heaven not real JFL

I was homeless. Not that bad tbh. Just become a petty criminal lowlife, get caught, go to prison, get stabbed, then you go to Incel heaven*

*Incel heaven not real JFL
Did you gyms and sleep in car

19. That’s why I’m scared they’re about to throw me out :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:
They won't throw you out because they know you'll either do crazy shit or rope if you're homeless.