Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LOL, literally everyone hates women

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Guys who are not getting laid hate women because we cant get laid

Guy who are getting laid also hate women because getting laid is a huge task

Chads hate women because they are clingy towards them and have no personality

Other women hate women who are not themselves because they are their competition

Literally the only reason anyone puts up with women is because of their vagina, if women couldnt gatekeep sex theyd be shunned like us

I hate women for being cunts

simps love foids tho

Attachments

• 20200312_143641.jpg
    20200312_143641.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 7
No they don't. They put up with foids for pussy. No simp genuinely loves a foid.
what about those betas who simp for years and never get sex? surely they can't be this delusional

Women must be replsced

Also women hate other women, cuz women are bitches and noone wants to put up with their bs, not even women.

Last edited:
what about those betas who simp for years and never get sex? surely they can't be this delusional
Think of it this way. If women didn't have a vagina would they still be simping for them? No. If pokimane was ugly an ugly and fat dumpy chick would she have thousands of simps donating to her while she gets fucked by her bf? No, therefore they do not genuinely love them.

It is a known fact that simps don't really love women. No matter how much women want to convince themselves of that fact.

But they all (except chads) have to pretend they like them so that they can fuck them, which is fucking depressing.
Foids are the equivalent of the jews to be quite honest when you are climbing in society, you have to pretend you like jews while you actually don't otherwise you won't climb the job ladder and you may get fired.

There is no limit

I saw a reddit post on here from r/deadbeadrooms a recently about a cuck who was married to his wife for 6 YEARS and they hadn't had sex yet.

Meanwhile Chad is allowed to fuck all of her holes the moment they make eye contact.

i dont like wimmin because they are whores and i dont like whores therefore i dont like wimmin

Nogle kvinder hader endda sig selv.

most guys are simps outside the internet though. You are wrong on this, society HATES men, they hate the fuck out of men. Not all men, just non-Chad men. The level of hatred society has for women is ZERO compared to the level of respect they have for a manlet.

I hate holes because they exist

Guys who are not getting laid hate women because we cant get laid

Guy who are getting laid also hate women because getting laid is a huge task

Chads hate women because they are clingy towards them and have no personality

Other women hate women who are not themselves because they are their competition

Literally the only reason anyone puts up with women is because of their vagina, if women couldnt gatekeep sex theyd be shunned like us
NOSTRADAMUS IQ

Hating women should be normalised

Women are frequently alone together. Everyone's there around them but because they want something from them only.

u made it to IT congratulations

It's true, everyone hates women. Idk why IT denies this

Nobody likes foids, not even foids themselves.

They imagine their oneitises to be something they aren't

Virtually all modern men hate women, they just won't admit it because being anything other than a foid degeneracy supporting liberal is frowned upon in 2020