Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

lol @ Incels who blame their parents for being ugly.

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
Just watching one of those crappy Ocean's 11 films. And Casey Affleck is one creepy little dude. 

Ben_Casey.jpg

He looks better in pictures, and Ben looks worse (I never really understood why he's so desired, but guys suck at rating). Casey has this weird pedo rat voice. Male attractiveness is such a fluke.

My father was ugly and passed down his genes to me

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:

That's not how it works. You just lost the genetic lottery.

existentialhack said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
That's not how it works. You just lost the genetic lottery.
Physical traits are passed down from generation to generation

Did I have consent to come into this world?

Low IQ thread.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Physical traits are passed down from generation to generation

Your physical traits are randomly selected from a vast pool, informed by everyone in your family. Male facial aesthetics are a ridiculously precise art. Even if every male in your family, dead and alive, has each of the correct traits, throwing them together can result in ugliness. My Dad is 5'4 and my Mum is 5'2. I'm 5'8. Everyone bar one of the males in my family is bald. I have a thick head of hair @ 31. It's LUCK.

Ben Affleck is a 6'3 Chad. Casey Affleck is a 5'7 Incel.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:

pretty much this

TheRealChincel said:
Did I have consent to come into this world?

No, buddy. You're a prisoner to some whore's selfish desire to not be alone all her life and have some sense of purpose.

My fathers entire genetic lineage is horrible genetic trash. Their dominant genes are all ugly as fuckng sin. I cringe looking at family photos and going to family get togethers. How this trash continued for so long I’ll never understand. Even tho she’s a 5 I have no idea what my mother saw in him but she left me at 14 so fuck her anyways.

TBH its kinda weird, my parents and sisters look decent.
Im the only one whos a midget and a Nosepass-cel.

existentialhack said:
Your physical traits are randomly selected from a vast pool, informed by everyone in your family. Male facial aesthetics are a ridiculously precise art. Even if every male in your family, dead and alive, has each of the correct traits, throwing them together can result in ugliness. My Dad is 5'4 and my Mum is 5'2. I'm 5'8. Everyone bar one of the males in my family is bald. I have a thick head of hair @ 31. It's LUCK.

Ben Affleck is a 6'3 Chad. Casey Affleck is a 5'7 Incel.

hormonal shit also has a large effect on how u look

existentialhack said:
Just watching one of those crappy Ocean's 11 films. And Casey Affleck is one creepy little dude.
Ben_Casey.jpg

He looks better in pictures, and Ben looks worse (I never really understood why he's so desired, but guys suck at rating). Casey has this weird pedo rat voice. Male attractiveness is such a fluke.
They both look very good. Stop coping.

legit thread

unless your parents are both hideously deformed

but, all in all, genetic recomb is the ultimate pill

just look at jordan barrett, his parents are both insanely unattractive and gross

lacune said:
legit thread
unless your parents are both hideously deformed
but, all in all, genetic recomb is the ultimate pill
just look at jordan barrett, his parents are both insanely unattractive and gross

He looks like a lesbian alien

St.Tropez said:
They both look very good. Stop coping.

Women view Casey as unattractive and he's been sued twice for sexual misconduct. Ben is viewed as attractive and was part of a Hollywood glamour couple that all the femoids fapped over. This is objective fact, bro. You're the one coping. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQucqACpl-Q

Casey has bulging eyes, weird skull shape and shark teeth, and a weird voice. Ben may be a good example of height halo. He's tall and dark, and has aged like a God.

Bitches don't have kittens.

when both your parents are ugly the chances are pretty high you end up ugly too

swissincel said:
when both your parents are ugly the chances are pretty high you end up ugly too

Have you seen them when they were young?

Jewsel said:
My dad is a manlet,just like me

Sorry man. 

The men on my Dad's side are manlets, on my Mum's their tall. I got lucky and came out in the middle. Height isn't like facial aesthetics though. Tall = good (upto extremes), short = bad. Facial aesthetics is a rubik's cube of randomised elements.

existentialhack said:
Have you seen them when they were young?

nope, but they have universally ugly features. 
Mother = big nose, bad hair
Father = smallest frame I have ever seen, manlet

my dad was a 5 foot 9 manlet 4/10 but managed to marry and stay married to my 6or7/10 mom

swissincel said:
nope, but they have universally ugly features. 
Mother = big nose, bad hair
Father = smallest frame I have ever seen, manlet

When the dominant aesthetic genes are ugly you have every right to blame your parents.

I look like both my parents, it is their fault.

km107 said:
When the dominant esthetic genes are ugly you have every right to blame your parents.

Yeah I am subtly trying to make them understand

My mother has a long nose, and my father has a wide nose. So my nose is long and wide.

This was good though:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmzolWUl1cM[/video]

Top kek.

>Height in humans is a classical quantitative trait, easy to measure and studied for well over a century as a model for investigating the genetic basis of complex traits. The heritability of height has been estimated to be ~0.8
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3232052/

lacune said:

JFL, he's just as gross. He looks like an alien.

Well we are fucked by our genetics which we get from our bloodline.

Height is crucial, seeing as FHOs are brutal heightists. They say the 'perfect ratio' for a couple is 1.09:1. Which for a 5'5" manlet like me, means that I'd need a grown FHO to be 4'11.6". It's over for manlets.

My parents are 5'3 and 5'5, but I am 5'9.

I got lucky being that height, there's no way I could be 6'5... There's no winning a genetic lottery for me.

My mother was 5'2" and my father was 6'0. FML.

I blame nature itself for my ugliness

both are good looking