Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LOL. Incel elephant

The only animals that aren't violent when they don't have sex are humans. And even then, not always. But this is because humans are meant to be sophisticated enough to rise above cruel instinct, and value civility.

Wow it's almost as if life revolves around finding a mate and mating and that the true biological and logical meaning of life is to reproduce

It's over for Elephantcel youngcels

SiIIy eLepHAnT!!! He cOOd bEcoMe inklers mascot or sumthin!!!!

What no pussy does to a nigga

The only animals that aren't violent when they don't have sex are humans. And even then, not always. But this is because humans are meant to be sophisticated enough to rise above cruel instinct, and value civility.
There are some things that are right to be angry at, like being forced to follow cucked laws and have money stolen from you by the government in taxes to fund rostie and chad degeneracy. That elephant is higher iq and less cucked than most humans. Not getting access to sex, from at least a foid around your looksmatch, is almost as bad as not eating.

Based, he went ER hahahaha. He is a ricecel as well

Next time take some humans with you mr.elephant :feelsLSD:

This seems suspicious

Wow it's almost as if life revolves around finding a mate and mating and that the true biological and logical meaning of life is to reproduce
High Iq Cel

This. Even if you are not willing to have children just like I do, there are still some needs that have to be met.

"U-um sweaty sex isn't everything!!! :foidSoy: It just so happens I have it every day :foidSoy:"

Elephant going ER :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: JFL over for Elephantcels

Yeah I agree also.

Also this video is funny! Poor incel elephant :(

Incelephant! XD

just mm of tusk

I think I'm gonna go Elephant :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: