Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LOL if you think 2021 will be any different

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Another year of my 20s gone, wasted being sexless

Ever since starting high school in 2011 its been like this

Its brutal when visualize it by making a list

Why would 2021 be any different?

di y u inkel

In all seriousness, read my post lmao...

thank you for the realitypill

hqdefault.jpg

I don't expect to get a girlfriend, but hey I won R$20.000,00 from getting some numbers right on the lottery. So maybe next year I'll be able to actually do it? Far-fetched, still more likely than a foid to look my way so I'll just enjoy my extra R$20.000,00

The calendar year is just an arbitrary thing, but for a lot of inkels things can improve if they stop being fuck ups. There's fat fucks here, there's guys with zero income, there's guys who never even got rejected because they never tried. Some of them can turn their lives around in a couple of months.

corona will take this year as well trust me

corona will take this year as well trust me
:feelsbadman: I agree. This isn't going away anytime soon tbh. I'd predict at the earliest mid-July 2021 to late 2021 (at the earliest). It's gonna take until 2022 for things to go back to normal

You’ll be 40 year old virgin before you know it

:feelsbadman: I agree. This isn't going away anytime soon tbh. I'd predict at the earliest mid-July 2021 to late 2021 (at the earliest). It's gonna take until 2022 for things to go back to normal

I don't expect to get a girlfriend, but hey I won R$20.000,00 from getting some numbers right on the lottery. So maybe next year I'll be able to actually do it? Far-fetched, still more likely than a foid to look my way so I'll just enjoy my extra R$20.000,00
20k R$? How many numbers did you get? What sena was?

To another year closer to the grave boys *dings wine glasses*

they can hoax you for the next 5 years if you let them, also give you several vaccines that you don't need, which you will also pay for

imagine thinking 1918 can and will repeat itself in a modern world with modern medical technology :feelsugh:

It will be very different

no new year for my face