Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lol I want to kill myself

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
I seriously don’t think I can go through this year of college knowing that women find me repulsive, i can’t wait until I finish this year till i get my rhinoplasty... I feel unorganized, useless, worthless, my confidence has sunk lower than I ever thought it would. I can’t go to the gym, I don’t feel passionate about anything anymore, friends are asking why i don’t hang out with them as often, I see others enjoying their GFs while I get rejections to my face...What’s the fucking point? Wait 3 years to get all of my surgeries and have to wait more than a year just to fully recover? Am I really gonna have to waste my youth, money and time on surgeries to fix my bones? I wish I can get surgery right fucking now cause this is seriously the breaking point, i’m one in real life rejection or insult away from killing myself and i’m not even kidding.

Yeah I feel your pain. Feels like for incels, our lives just aimlessly drift by...our best years wasted in front of a computer alone...

It's always a race against the clock. You need to be young to slay, because the agepill affects everyone, even Chad. But by the time you ascend you might not be young anymore.

Chin implant should be more urgent for you

if u didnt have a comically receeded mandible u would be a slayer

just slave away for a year or two, fix urself with surgeries and enjoy slaying for the rest of ur life

itsOVER said:
Yeah I feel your pain. Feels like for incels, our lives just aimlessly drift by...our best years wasted in front of a computer alone...

It's always a race against the clock. You need to be young to slay, because the agepill affects everyone, even Chad. But by the time you ascend you might not be young anymore.

I should have been holding hands and kissing a femoid and enjoying my teen life a few years ago but because i don’t have the right bone mass in my face i wasn’t allowed that...

Octopusgun2 said:
I should have been holding hands and kissing a femoid and enjoying my teen life a few years ago but because i don’t have the right bone mass in my face i wasn’t allowed that...

Yep, missed out on all that myself. And the worst thing about it all is...you can NEVER make it right. There's no way to turn back the clock and have those formative experiences.

Age pill hits hard. I know - I dropped a point from my early 20s to now. Used to be PSL5 I'd say, and I'm not one of those delusional fucks who rates everyone high. Now I'm like a 4. Probably by 30 I'll be a 3, JFL at my life.

Why is it going to take you 3 years?

Octopusgun2 said:
Sandniggerstan

Wait do you actually live in a 3rd world country?

leet said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Sandniggerstan
Too bad, had you been at least Israeli maybe I'd have been able to help your cope a little.
How lol.

Sub24inchSkull said:
I have to get 3 surgeries and I have to earn money for two of them. Dad will be funding the rhino but I have to fully fund my browridge and wrap around jaw and chin implants.

Sub24inchSkull said:

Octopusgun2 said:
Sandniggerstan
Wait do you actually live in a 3rd world country?

No I don’t live in a 3rd world country.

leet said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I can tell you in PM but be wary, it might make you slightly agitated
Ok just tell me I wanna be surprised.

Octopusgun2 said:

Clear your pms fgt

Bicboi said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Clear your pms fgt
I did

Octopusgun2 said:
How lol.

I have to get 3 surgeries and I have to earn money for two of them. Dad will be funding the rhino but I have to fully fund my browridge and wrap around jaw and chin implants.

I see that actually unfortunate asf. Did you just start working? Why not have him fund your jaw surgery and you pay for rhino would be cheaper? Or is he against 
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]invasive procedures?[/font]

It's too late. After college there is no slaying. You'll just be that creepy guy who is bringing 18 year olds back to his truck.

Focus on your academics and beat the bishop to cope

Sub24inchSkull said:
Octopusgun2 said:
How lol.

I see that actually unfortunate asf. Did you just start working? Why not have him fund your jaw surgery and you pay for rhino would be cheaper? Or is he against
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]invasive procedures?[/font]

I did tell him that I’m sad that I don’t have his jaw (yes i know it sounds cringy but I was too depressed to think about it). I told him to fund my implants but he refused and told me that it’s barbaric to get such surgery...

I hope surgery works for you. Most of us have seen your face and it is definitely truecel level

Octopusgun2 said:
I did tell him that I’m sad that I don’t have his jaw (yes i know it sounds cringy but I was too depressed to think about it). I told him to fund my implants but he refused and told me that it’s barbaric to get such surgery...

Your first mistake was thinking your dad, if his Really a Chad would be able to relate.

Octopusgun2 said:

Your first mistake was thinking your dad, if his Really a Chad would be able to relate.

Sub24inchSkull said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Lol what? He thinks I’m crazy for not getting laid, he said that he got laid easily (keep In mind he’s a literal 6ft1 with a 9/10 face). My mom was the one who had to tell him to fund my rhino. I guess wageslaving is the only way out for me, either that or rope.

Octopusgun2 said:
Lol what? He thinks I’m crazy for not getting laid, he said that he got laid easily (keep In mind he’s a literal 6ft1 with a 9/10 face). My mom was the one who had to tell him to fund my rhino. I guess wageslaving is the only way out for me, either that or rope.

Guessing you got your nose from him? Do you have siblings? That would be brutal

Sub24inchSkull said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Guessing you got your nose from him? Do you have siblings? That would be brutal
His nose isn’t nearly as bad as mine. I think I got my nose from my Grandmother. My dad does have a slightly big nose with a droopy tip but It actually makes him look more masculine (look at Kratos from God of War for reference). I do have siblings and literally ALL of them have small noses, ALL of them.

Rhino? Your chin is fucked lmao, why do you want rhino

at least you have money for surgery. bait normie chick with money and tell her that you're going for surgery. maybe offer to pay for hers too.

its over, LDAR TIME

Same here brother, being a manlet is hell, I have to go to study to a wealthy part of the city where there's a chad every corner and highschoolers height mog me. I live in a shithole country so even a high tier gringo normie is a greek god here