Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LOL I am seeing a Lot of Former Chads Complaining of Not Getting Women Anymore

L

Lestat

Banned
-
On facebook, i am seeing a number of Formers Slayers say the amount of women they are getting
has decreased a lot due to their age, getting bald and fat 
AND THEY ARE FURIOUS 

hahahahaha
 Its not just us incels boyos, even chads are getting throwing into the bin once they lose their looks

Its OVER for men in 2018. 

EVEN ur granny at 65 has more SMV than an above average guy like Zyros now in 2018.

Its OGRE

this is pretty obvious, but im sure they are not that broken up about it. they experienced good lives in their primes. they shouldve found a femoid to settle down with instead of thinking the slayer life was gonna continue forever

Women will swap out an old former-chad for the new hot model whenever they can. Just lol if you think women will be loyal to you. They're loyal to your looks

I mean it's on them for deciding to boar around instead of being loyal to one woman.

Now they're at the wall.

At least they got laid in the past, fuck them.

Pretty much, yeah. The age of tinder, when young prime chadcock is easily available to every femoid at the touch of a button.

That PUA bullshit about men not having a wall but women losing all their SMV past the age of 25 is utter horseshit. It’s the exact opposite. Women never lose their SMV.

Well turbochad ages well and doesn't lose hair.

The wall is real. If you don't acquire status and money as a male by 30 it's over.

Can confirm. I'm a 35 yr old chad lite. Used to average 2-3 lays a month, now only a couple a year. I think it's partly due to me not wanting to put any effort into getting laid, but a lot of roasties actually raise their standards as they get older, which is insane considering they are worn out slampigs after 30.

I feel like an incel because of this, which is why I joined the forum. I can only imagine what you guys must go through.

Women start looking for wealth after 30, so this explains why.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back