Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LOL Girl forced to compete against males

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-

SJW insanity is causing them to cannibalize themselves. On the one hand you have SJW's saying that there is no difference between men and women on the other hand,you have shit like this.

A woman can do anything that a man can do! :soy:

She should be in the kitchen anyway

Last edited:
I Legit tried to go with the flow and adopt the SJW mindset and I still couldn't come out with a moral for this story.... Do they want to make males biological equal to women? Do they want women to compete with males and be seen as winners even when they lose?. What the hell was the video aiming at?

today at the track I raced and I lost to a boy. hell yeah you did we boys are better at everything and when we become men we get better as well so eat you heart out and only compete with foids. lmao what do they think will happen, grow wings and fly above the rest of the world. go back home and learn to cook.

I Legit tried to go with the flow and adopt the SJW mindset and I still couldn't come out with a moral for this story.... Do they want to make males biological equal to women? Do they want women to compete with males and be seen as winners even when they lose?. What the hell was the video aiming at?
The video was saying that they SHOULDN'T be allowed to compete against women.

But the SJW's push the narrative that men and women are equal in every way and that transwomen are real women, just as real as a woman born with a vagina. And that you can be whatever gender you feel like.

However, if they say that transwomen shouldn't be allowed to compete against actual women, then it will be admitting that all 3 points above are wrong.

Her mother is White.

Transgender? Yikes! They are real women sweety :)
Gender segregation is sexist anyway!

JFL, I just support this clown world stuff because it's stupid. Why are there women's sports but not "under 4/10 dating"

Why is it so hard to accept that women and men are different? I can't understand.

But the SJW's push the narrative that men and women are equal in every way and that transwomen are real women, just as real as a woman born with a vagina. And that you can be whatever gender you feel like
That's what I mean by trying to see it from SJW point of view. it's a paradox. They want everyone to be put in a different category yet they want the equality.

Her Tyrone cock sucking whore single mother tried to look progressive and defend Trannies but at the same time demand "gender" segregation so that her precious mutt can't win and get a better chance for a scholarship.

These people have no clue of what type of world we're living in

frame mogs me to oblivion
Indeed.
That's what I mean by trying to see it from SJW point of view. it's a paradox. They want everyone to be put in a different category yet they want the equality.

Her Tyrone cock sucking whore single mother tried to look progressive and defend Trannies but at the same time demand "gender" segregation so that her precious mutt can't win and get a better chance for a scholarship.

These people have no clue of what type of world we're living in
Sooner or later, SJW's will have to pick their poison. What if an incel who wants a chance to legally beat up women claims to be a woman so he can compete against women in MMA or boxing? If the SJW's say he's not a woman, well, what is a woman? By their logic, it's all about how you feel on the inside.

Last edited:
I bet the whore got destroyed