Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lol. Funny Stacey story, before Cell Phone Jammers were outlawed.

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
A bro told me this. About 20 years ago, electronic equipment that jammed sound waves was perfectly legal.

In fact, movie theatres employed them to keep assholes from interrupting a movie.

Obviously, the gubmint enacted laws, as first responders needed to be contacted during emergencies, so all jammers are now highly illegal.

Anyhoo, this friend told me his next door neighbor Stacey called the cops on him for simply saying hello one morning while walking to his car.

So, being an electronics whiz, he jammed both her house and car .....

Forcing her to move eventually.

Luckily,. He was home the day that an electronics agency that she reported to....came out in THREE government vans......to try to figure out why her house was the only one jammed in the entire city.

My buddy simply turned off the jammer. When they left, utterly confused, three hours later,. He simply flicked the jammer back on.

She moved out a few months later.

Lulz

They dedsrs couldn't figure out it was a jammer, if the story isn't LARP? :lul:

Images 2

They dedsrs couldn't figure out it was a jammer, if the story isn't LARP? :lul:

Obviously if no jam was detected, then they had no idea what was causing it .

On her end, her phone would simply show no bars

I remember my friend would log into the wifi command console and turn off the wifi for certain computers in the house like we would do it to my dad and you would just hear this fist slam onto the desk from upstairs. We did it to my sister too and tgey would just keep rebooting the router over and over with no hope