Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LOL. femoid depicted as a victim in a movie about "cyber bullying", 19 MILLION VIEWS

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★

im not even kidding you. this movie is simply straight FICTION. ITS MAKE BELIEVE, LOOOOL. WOMEN DO NOT GET BULLIED. this movie failed to show the hundreds of beta orbiters that would have come to her rescue.

JFL, ofc hollywood would NEVER make a documentary about our ACTUAL lives facing cyberbullies. theyll turn their head from cucktears edging many of us to the point of roping and come BLAZING to the rescue of a make believe stacy who, at most, was called ugly by a sub 3/10 becky because shes upset she cant get chad.

its over.

man the vests gentlemen.

It's always girls who are the bullied in these kind of things, because no one would give a shit if it were a boy.

We were forced to watched these kinds of things when I went to school.

The only bullying women get is from the competition to become the top bitch in Chad's harem, and occasionally from Chad himself if he deems her too subhuman for him. But yeah, this movie ignores the faster development and better social skills women have in a high school environment and the betas acting as a safety net to prevent true subhumanity. Ugly males have no social skills or betas so they fall through the cracks.

writing mean comments = bullying?

this.

i watched it in middle school or when it came out. JFL.

the social worker showed it to me because i was antisocial and said i was depressed. she made me sit with her for 40 minutes every day and talk about my "feelings" JFL. its over.

this.

the social worker showed it to me because i was antisocial and said i was depressed. she made me sit with her for 40 minutes every day and talk about my "feelings" JFL. its over.
This would certainly not be a cure for depression, but an inducer of it.

Girls get bullied sometimes when they are teens but as adults their life becomes much better. If you are a guy and get bullied in HS your life is likely to get even worse as you get older

Girls get bullied sometimes when they are teens but as adults their life becomes much better. If you are a guy and get bullied in HS your life is likely to get even worse as you get older
slut shaming does not equate to bullying, like the case in this movie.

this movie is quick sympathy grab for sluts. she sent nudes to chad, he ridiculed her (rightfully so for behaving like such a disgusting whore), and the entire school calls her out on her blatant apostasy from Islam.

its so obvious the directors are trying to pull at the hearts of betas and cucks. me? never. she revealed her body to those other than her to-be husband, never would the brothers of Islam come to her rescue.

in reality, if youre a female and not a slut, you will ABSOLUTELY N E V E R be bullied unless its by slutty women, which in turn, is really just them projecting how horrible they are at locking down a chad and more of a fun show.

my cousin told me he had to watch that exact movie in class around 2015. cant imagine the shit they do in public schools now

ONLY TIME WOMEN GET BULLIED IS WHEN THEYRE BETTER LOOKING THAN THE BITCHES BULLYING HTEM FOR MEN TIS THE OTHER WAY ROUND

ONLY TIME WOMEN GET BULLIED IS WHEN THEYRE BETTER LOOKING THAN THE BITCHES BULLYING HTEM FOR MEN TIS THE OTHER WAY ROUND
new blackpill acquired

my cousin told me he had to watch that exact movie in class around 2015. cant imagine the shit they do in public schools now
Jesus. H. Christ on a popsicle stick fletch. i saw this in like 2012 or something.

ASHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HOOOOLY SHIT EVERYONE WATCH. I REMEMBER WHEN THIS PLAYED IN CLASS AND I ERUPTED INTO PURE JOY AND LAUGHTER.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH I CANT GET THE CAP OFF" OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM DYING RIGHT NOW

LMAO IM ACTUALLY DYING I CANT BREATHE. HOW DO YOU GET TO AGE 17 AND NOT BE ABLE TO GET A CAP OFF OF A PRESCRIPTION BOTTLE?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. PROBABLY COULDNT TIE A NOOSE EVEN IF SHE WATCHED THAT ONE WIKIHOW VIDEO LOLOLOOL

this.

iktf. im forced to go to a therapist now(minorcel) and she thinks that having barely any friends and being an incel(didn't explicitly say it but you can tell) isn't "weird" or abnormal. I KNOW IM A FUCKING SUBHUMAN, STOP TELLING ME THESE USELESS PLATITUDES! therapy is for females and is useless for incels and even Chad.

iktf. im forced to go to a therapist now(minorcel) and she thinks that having barely any friends and being an incel(didn't explicitly say it but you can tell) isn't "weird" or abnormal. I KNOW IM A FUCKING SUBHUMAN, STOP TELLING ME THESE USELESS PLATITUDES! therapy is for females and is useless for incels and even Chad.
let me tell you, its major cope. i was told the exact same thing, it just wont get better. you see these kids around you when youre maybe 14/15/16, and youre just not there. youre sitting there watching your favorite youtube letsplayer during lunch while chad says "ayy lmao" or any normie meme they saw, and makes a group of stacies erupt into laughter.

ive been there. high school is pure hell, i am so happy to not be there anymore. i keep u in my prayers.

anyone seen the movie called bully project? i think it would be a better choice to show in schools, then again popular kids would probably just think its funny. it has actual footage of an incel being physically assaulted and if i remember correctly a chad on the bus threatening to stab him.

anyone seen the movie called bully project? i think it would be a better choice to show in schools, then again popular kids would probably just think its funny. it has actual footage of an incel being physically assaulted and if i remember correctly a chad on the bus threatening to stab him.
i remember this. i only saw the trailer, his name was tyler? he was special ed.

only virture signaling in the comments. everyone bullies special eds.

pure unadultered 100% AAA+ grade raw ragefuel.

let me tell you, its major cope. i was told the exact same thing, it just wont get better. you see these kids around you when youre maybe 14/15/16, and youre just not there. youre sitting there watching your favorite youtube letsplayer during lunch while chad says "ayy lmao" or any normie meme they saw, and makes a group of stacies erupt into laughter.

ive been there. high school is pure hell, i am so happy to not be there anymore. i keep u in my prayers.

Thanks man. I understand why a lot of people here don't like youngcels but this is one of the few places where you can talk about this kind of shit freely. You have to be in contact with Chad daily and put up with his bullshit.

Anyway thanks for showing me the part where she can't open the cap lol. She didn't even lock the door. ABC is redpilling people on the nature of female "suicide attempts."

This was happening in the 2000s.

i remember this. i only saw the trailer, his name was tyler? he was special ed.

only virture signaling in the comments. everyone bullies special eds.

pure unadultered 100% AAA+ grade raw ragefuel.
023312 1275269800x450 q95 crop smart upscale

alex

LOL @ 1:33, “I LOVE MY WIFE” shirtcel. I remember this movie being promoted and that no-T kid. These anti-bullying advocates can’t make girls attracted to him, sure the normies won’t pound him into the ground with “awareness” maybe. Instead, they’ll be pounding girls who wouldn’t spit in Alex’s direction.

Cyber bullying isn't real and can never compare to real bullying. You can log off of the internet and block people. You can't block people in real life...

Just another result of Leftist Pussification. Log the fuck off if you don't like what you see

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha
Classic Tyler the Creator.

They should make a documentary about a truecel and watch as it gets 100 views at most.
Not gonna watch btw, I got through 2 minutes and can already feel the rage going through me.

Last edited:
They should make a documentary about a truecel and watch as it gets 100 views at most.
Not gonna watch btw, I got through 2 minutes and can already feel the rage going through me.
watch the above part i linked. its legitemate life fuel, seeing an entitled stacy cry.

Does anyone still remember this bitch JFL. Killed her self for being exposed as being a slut. Dumb bitch was than plastered everywhere, one girl dies cause of "cyber bullying" everyone cares but when an incel dies from a life time of bullying and neglect no one bats an eye kek. Bitch was Amanda Tod wish she had followed through and the drank bleach and cleansed herself form her slutty ways.
Unknown 3

Does anyone still remember this bitch JFL. Killed her self for being exposed as being a slut. Dumb bitch was than plastered everywhere, one girl dies cause of "cyber bullying" everyone cares but when an incel dies from a life time of bullying and neglect no one bats an eye kek. Bitch was Amanda Tod wish she had followed through and the drank bleach and cleansed herself form her slutty ways.
View attachment 5200

absolutely hilarious. TWELVE. MILLION. VIEWS.

DUDE.... NOBODY CARES ABOUT INCELS, YET THIS WHORE PROBABLY SCREWED A BAJILLION CHADS AND ALL THE WHITE KNIGHT CUCKS AND PROMISCIOUS STACIES CAME TO HER RESCUE.

>People that are actually glad that she died, people that post rude remarks about her even now that she is dead. YOU people make me SICK, YOU people are the exact reason why this young girl took her life, YOU people are the reason why this world could be a really fucked up place to live in. People act big and talk sh!t in the internet because you can show your real character here, and you people just did. Just look how fucked up you people are inside, its filthy, its disgusting.R.I.P Amanda <3

GOOD. IM GLAD WE CAUSED THE DOWNFALL OF A WHORE. JAHANAM TO THOSE WHO SUI IN THE FACE OF HARAM rather than REPENT..

>People that are actually glad that she died, people that post rude remarks about her even now that she is dead. YOU people make me SICK, YOU people are the exact reason why this young girl took her life, YOU people are the reason why this world could be a really fucked up place to live in. People act big and talk sh!t in the internet because you can show your real character here, and you people just did. Just look how fucked up you people are inside, its filthy, its disgusting.R.I.P Amanda <3

JFL Stupid delusional normies. They seriously piss me off, dumb slut couldn't handle the truth and now she is a heroine fucking kek. Got her tits exposed and messed up her chances with her next chad victim and then cried about it to the point of killing herself just fucking lol. Her story is so fucking stupid, I want to find her grave and take a fat shit on it. Then pour a tub of bleach to cleanse the unholy burial. She was fucking 15 and already fucking like a rabbit and people feel sorry for that slut.

View attachment 5200

Of course. The girl who famously chose tits and gtfo. Beautiful story.

JFL Stupid delusional normies. They seriously piss me off, dumb slut couldn't handle the truth and now she is a heroine fucking kek. Got her tits exposed and messed up her chances with her next chad victim and then cried about it to the point of killing herself just fucking lol. Her story is so fucking stupid, I want to find her grave and take a fat shit on it. Then pour a tub of bleach to cleanse the unholy burial. She was fucking 15 and already fucking like a rabbit and people feel sorry for that slut.
she actually drank bleach so shed probably appreciate the gesture.

filthy apostates.

ASHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HOOOOLY SHIT EVERYONE WATCH. I REMEMBER WHEN THIS PLAYED IN CLASS AND I ERUPTED INTO PURE JOY AND LAUGHTER.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH I CANT GET THE CAP OFF" OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM DYING RIGHT NOW

Lmao this is hilarious shit.
Fake AF.

Lmao this is hilarious shit.
Fake AF.
it gets funnier dude. if you actually watch it its hilarious.

the cops get the IP address of the catfish her friend played as. JFL @ not using a military VPN for these kinds of acts of free speech.

women truly are too retarded to know anything about security and anonimity on the internet. its over.

therapists are not useless fool, it can help but you have to put in the effort. Are you in highschool?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back