Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Lol, feminist cunts wanting to ban sex dolls

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★

We already know why they want to ban them. They know sex is all they're worth. Now if we can get the artificial womb on the market women will be completely useless.

knowing how priveleged women are this century and with feminism only getting worse, this will probably happen sadly.

Just wait until they start making chad sex robots. JFL it will be completely and utterly over for all men

knowing how priveleged women are this century and with feminism only getting worse, this will probably happen sadly.
Even if they ban it, people will simply have them shipped in parts and they will assemble them or get them from the black market. They won't be able to ban them for long. But you're right, the government is totally cucked by women, which is another reason we need to take away female privileges.

Even if they ban it, people will simply have them shipped in parts and they will assemble them or get them from the black market. They won't be able to ban them for long. But you're right, the government is totally cucked by women, which is another reason we need to take away female privileges.

we need to spread the blackpill then when it gets big enough push forward a blackpilled fueled agenda to reverse feminism. we need MGTOW to be the face of it of course because they wont take us incels seriously.

Just wait until they start making chad sex robots. JFL it will be completely and utterly over for all men
Chad sex dolls won't be able to go to work and get them a check, he won't be an abusive badboy, it will be a upgraded dildo at best. Men will be much happier with sex dolls than women by 1000X, that's why most women want to ban them and non-cucked men don't.

we need to spread the blackpill then when it gets big enough push forward a blackpilled fueled agenda to reverse feminism. we need MGTOW to be the face of it of course because they wont take us incels seriously.
That's why I'm trying my best to spread the good word on all social media and to my friends. Once 30% of men are blackpilled the scales will start to tip in our favor.

If I reach 40 having never had a gf I'm getting one.

unreal, how evil do you have to be to try and deny lonely men the option of even having sex with an inanimate object, women want to control the sexual marketplace

I pray for a high iq incel to stand up and invent new ways of producing children without the need of femoids

unreal, how evil do you have to be to try and deny lonely men the option of even having sex with an inanimate object, women want to control the sexual marketplace
+1

To them their feelings and betabux are more important than our happiness and sexual freedom. They want us to keep competing for them and continue being their slaves. We're not human to them and don't deserve an ounce of happiness unless we're pleasing women.

I pray for a high iq incel to stand up and invent new ways of producing children without the need of femoids
The artificial womb is already in the works and will probably be on the market by 2030.

That's why I'm trying my best to spread the good word on all social media and to my friends. Once 30% of men are blackpilled the scales will start to tip in our favor.

how? do you use anon accounts? wouldnt you be shunned for doing that? but yeah i agree with what you are saying. right now about 5-10% are blackpilled.

how? do you use anon accounts? wouldnt you be shunned for doing that? but yeah i agree with what you are saying. right now about 5-10% are blackpilled.
I use my own and anon accounts. I don't care anymore. The more men show their faces and show they don't give a fuck the more courage other men will get. No one has come after me yet because I don't have a corporate job and I'm incel so I can't be falsely accused of anything. I was already shunned for reasons out of my control before I started dropping the blackpills, so I didn't have much to lose.

I use my own and anon accounts. I don't care anymore. The more men show their faces and show they don't give a fuck the more courage other men will get. No one has come after me yet because I don't have a corporate job and I'm incel so I can't be falsely accused of anything. I was already shunned for reasons out of my control before I started dropping the blackpills, so I didn't have much to lose.

i know but wouldnt your friends cut ties with you after you speaking of the blackpill?

i know but wouldnt your friends cut ties with you after you speaking of the blackpill?
I don't want beta cuck friends anyway. I actually started molding some of my open bluepilled friends to become more blackpill. None of my friends disowned me yet, they actually think I'm more edgy and have a better sense of humor than when I was bluepilled.

I don't want beta cuck friends anyway. I actually started molding some of my open bluepilled friends to become more blackpill. None of my friends disowned me yet, they actually think I'm more edgy and have a better sense of humor than when I was bluepilled.
i see. we need more low inhib hERoes like you int his community. keep doing what you do man.

i see. we need more low inhib hERoes like you int his community. keep doing what you do man.
Thanks, everyone has their own method. If you're more comfortable being anon, that still helps spread blackpill awareness.

why the fuck would you wanna ban sex dolls? what's even the point?