Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LOL @ everyday blue pilled people thinking or believing they're good people.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,519
Online
0
And yet are willing to cast a shade on low value males.

They inherently believe that they're good righteous people. Honestly, they should stop playing the hero (or drop the act), and we could obviously see through their facade, this has to come to a stop now.
 
KV-

KV-

OfficER
★★★★
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Posts
1,301
Online
27m
Most of them are good, albiet foolish. Cucktears, women, and your school bullies do BY NO MEANS represent the average person. While the average everyday male may not understand your plight, he in no way puts himself on a pedastal and hates you for inceldom.
 
Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,524
Online
21h 21m
Nerds are the greatest example of this
Most of them are white knights beta males who will sell their whole family just to get a sub 5 girl but they are constantly attacked for being "sexist", "racist", "entitled", "elitist" etc
While those football players kneel and they get endless praise
 
A

AutoMod

Guest
'Entitled' is a fairly meaningless word that does not accurately describe most of the incels on this sub or elsewhere on the Internet. On one extreme, the word 'entitled' is used to describe men how literally believe that they should be able to force women to date them. On the other extreme, the word 'entitled' is used to describe men who are merely frustrated or sad that they can't find anyone at all to date them. This type of frustration is reasonable, since sex and romantic relationships are regarded by many as one of the most fulfilling things in life. The problem with using the word 'entitled' for both categories of men is that it lumps them together, demonizing men in the latter category by comparing them to men in the former category. If you wish to criticize our views, please be more specific than merely calling us 'entitled.'
 
Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,524
Online
21h 21m
AutoMod said:
'Entitled' is a fairly meaningless word that does not accurately describe most of the incels on this sub or elsewhere on the Internet. On one extreme, the word 'entitled' is used to describe men how literally believe that they should be able to force women to date them. On the other extreme, the word 'entitled' is used to describe men who are merely frustrated or sad that they can't find anyone at all to date them. This type of frustration is reasonable, since sex and romantic relationships are regarded by many as one of the most fulfilling things in life. The problem with using the word 'entitled' for both categories of men is that it lumps them together, demonizing men in the latter category by comparing them to men in the former category. If you wish to criticize our views, please be more specific than merely calling us 'entitled.'

We still have this?
Cool.
 
A

AutoMod

Guest
'Entitled' is a fairly meaningless word that does not accurately describe most of the incels on this sub or elsewhere on the Internet. On one extreme, the word 'entitled' is used to describe men how literally believe that they should be able to force women to date them. On the other extreme, the word 'entitled' is used to describe men who are merely frustrated or sad that they can't find anyone at all to date them. This type of frustration is reasonable, since sex and romantic relationships are regarded by many as one of the most fulfilling things in life. The problem with using the word 'entitled' for both categories of men is that it lumps them together, demonizing men in the latter category by comparing them to men in the former category. If you wish to criticize our views, please be more specific than merely calling us 'entitled.'
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,519
Online
0
Themisterpepsi said:
Nerds are the greatest example of this
Most of them are white knights beta males who will sell their whole family just to get a sub 5 girl but they are constantly attacked for being "sexist", "racist", "entitled", "elitist" etc
While those football players kneel and they get endless praise
Such a shameful act for them to be doing. They shouldn't do that to their families. Yes, its evil for them to sacrifice their families for female strangers they've never met, and putting them on the pussy pedestal.

Football players have good genetics, of course they're always going to get the best things coming to them.

KV- said:
Most of them are good, albiet foolish. Cucktears, women, and your school bullies do BY NO MEANS represent the average person. While the average everyday male may not understand your plight, he in no way puts himself on a pedastal and hates you for inceldom.
Most average people tend to keep to themselves. But yes, what you're saying is right, the minority doesn't represent the majority, but then what are doing here struggling? If we went out there and try to join in social circles, but got the cold shoulder because of our ugliness, and the dark aura that surrounds us, repels them away from us? I guess whats even the point of venting and complaining here then...
 
A

AutoMod

Guest
'Entitled' is a fairly meaningless word that does not accurately describe most of the incels on this sub or elsewhere on the Internet. On one extreme, the word 'entitled' is used to describe men how literally believe that they should be able to force women to date them. On the other extreme, the word 'entitled' is used to describe men who are merely frustrated or sad that they can't find anyone at all to date them. This type of frustration is reasonable, since sex and romantic relationships are regarded by many as one of the most fulfilling things in life. The problem with using the word 'entitled' for both categories of men is that it lumps them together, demonizing men in the latter category by comparing them to men in the former category. If you wish to criticize our views, please be more specific than merely calling us 'entitled.'
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Humanity is inheretely evil
 
coldmachinery

coldmachinery

Mr. Self Destruct
★★★★
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Posts
1,815
Online
29d 6h 58m
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
coldmachinery said:
Selfish, not evil.

Beings that discriminate others based on genes are EVIL
 
coldmachinery

coldmachinery

Mr. Self Destruct
★★★★
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Posts
1,815
Online
29d 6h 58m
incelman said:
coldmachinery said:
Selfish, not evil.
Beings that discriminate others based on genes are EVIL
Is it wrong for women to want healthy children genetically?
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
coldmachinery said:
Is it wrong for women to want healthy children genetically?

YES. Is is wrong. Women are responsible for men's suffering.
 
coldmachinery

coldmachinery

Mr. Self Destruct
★★★★
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Posts
1,815
Online
29d 6h 58m
incelman said:
coldmachinery said:
Is it wrong for women to want healthy children genetically?
YES. Is is wrong. Women are responsible for men's suffering.
Look, I've got terrible genetics, old parents, I wouldn't be in this shit tier existence if my parents were more selective in their partners.
 
N

NeoRedPill

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
179
Online
0
KV- said:
Most of them are good, albiet foolish. Cucktears, women, and your school bullies do BY NO MEANS represent the average person. While the average everyday male may not understand your plight, he in no way puts himself on a pedastal and hates you for inceldom.

They would destroy another mans life for pussy they will never get. They get what they deserve.
 
L

lostcel

Officer
★★★★
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Posts
887
Online
1d 12h 8m
most of cucktears are probably incels in major cope themselves or ugly feminists types who are rejects in their own right

most normie males are aware of incel types and silently bad for them, if theyre not retarded, they definetly dont hate them, some of them probably even get an ego boost from it but feel bad nonetheless, but cucktears is a whole nother level autism
 

Similar threads

pokemondetectivecel
Replies
68
Views
5K
HateCurry
H
D
Replies
29
Views
642
Kaah
Kaah
Edmund_Kemper
Replies
85
Views
5K
the virgin shepherd
the virgin shepherd
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top