Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LOL degenerate Saudi run away whore arrives in Canada

Inceldo

Inceldo

Banned
-
IMG 20190113 015044

Already got the wine out.

Next up a gangbang with white men

She need to show the passport so Tyrone is aware of the next race he is fucking.

She need to show the passport so Tyrone is aware of the next race he is fucking.
She's doing all that at the canadian taxpayers expense. Probably wasted a lot of vietnamese and australian money too. All you need to do to enter the west is come up with some sob story to justify your whorish impulses

She's doing all that at the canadian taxpayers expense. Probably wasted a lot of vietnamese and australian money too. All you need to do to enter the west is come up with some sob story to justify your whorish impulses
"my husband was abusive, he kept me in place, provided for me, tried to make a good wife but i just want to fuck tyrone and chew his cock like a toy, i want feel free! I want to feel like i am in the west"

what a scumbag

fuck you toronto and your cucked policies

She will be riding white cawks in no time. I feel bad for her parents, they didn't think their daughter would grow up to be a degenerate slut.

She will be riding white cawks in no time. I feel bad for her parents, they didn't think their daughter would grow up to be a degenerate slut.
This is huge SuiFuel for you bro

She should be sent back home and stoned to death.

That's what happens when you expose these people to the internet. They watch chad and stacy shows and start looking at their own life and hating how they cant be free (degenerate).

Flying first class on her way to cucknada to ride white chad dick.

That's what happens when you expose these people to the internet. They watch chad and stacy shows and start looking at their own life and hating how they cant be free (degenerate).

High IQ. The west had infected the entire world with their degeneracy. The internet had without a doubt the biggest role. If it were up to me, there'd be no internet but the damage has been done.

Surprised she even made it out alive

book deal and movie soon. she will more successful than 99% of people just for doing... nothing really lmao.

I bet she already installed tinder and is actually on the moment I'm writing this already receiving her first white Chad penetration.

What are the chances of someone from Saudi assassinating her?

I bet she already installed tinder and is actually on the moment I'm writing this already receiving her first white Chad penetration.
She probably has been using tinder since long time and realise white chads are waiting in line to fuck her once she arrive in west.

I hope she dies on the end of an Arab's sabre

What are the chances of someone from Saudi assassinating her?
Hopefully high. They can kill that journo. So this whore shouldn't be too difficult. Plus canacucks are too cucked to retaliate

I can imagine her thousand white cock stare.

canada's prime minister got elected because he's chad JFL what do you expect?

Chrystia Freeland who welcomed her is a warmongering whore who has destabilized Venezuela and is harming my fellow Latinos. May Russia fight against that Zionist Liberal whore.
180901-washington-sept-1-2018-xinhua-canadian-foreign-affairs-minister-chrystia-freeland-walks-to-the-office-of-the-us-trade-representative-in-washington-dc-the-united-states-on-aug-31-2018-us-president-donald-trump-has-notified-congress-of-his-intent-to-sign-a-trade-agreement-with-mexico-with-canada-welcome-to-join-the-deal-if-it-is-willing-the-white-house-said-on-friday-the-announcement-came-after-the-united-states-and-canada-failed-to-reach-a-deal-on-friday-to-overhaul-the-north-american-free-trade-agreement-nafta-following-days-of-intense-talks-xinhualiu-PHB880.jpg

Last edited:
Good to see all my tax money being put to good use!! Thanks Canaduh!

She probably has been using tinder since long time and realise white chads are waiting in line to fuck her once she arrive in west.

Thus begins the whoring

20190113 165135

The ugly renegade whore also has a gofundme page thats accrued nearly 10k

All for flashing her pussy on the internet, getting found out and then demanding world governments spend millions on her worthless ass and crying for UN intervention (same UN that believes millions of ethnic men can go fuck themselves)

Screenshot 20190113 165411

Last edited:
Her father is very high ranked in his country. She had all the money in the world, but she would prefer to clean Toilettes in Canada if that means access to chads.

Her father is very high ranked in his country. She had all the money in the world, but she would prefer to clean Toilettes in Canada if that means access to chads.
She wont have to clean toilettes. Cucks have already started donating money to her for no reason. Not to mention what the canacuck government will do for her, spend tax payers money to house her useless ass so she can have someone write a book about her uneventful life and make money off it and interviews

AWALT

She wont have to clean toilettes. Cucks have already started donating money to her for no reason. Not to mention what the canacuck government will do for her, spend tax payers money to house her useless ass so she can have someone write a book about her uneventful life and make money off it and interviews
She will probably go to university for free too. But I am not against her leaving, it means there will be one incel less in Canada.

She'll have a book deal and later a hwood movie about her life.

what a scumbag

fuck you toronto and your cucked policies
Thus begins the whoring

View attachment 80352

The ugly renegade whore also has a gofundme page thats accrued nearly 10k

All for flashing her pussy on the internet, getting found out and then demanding world governments spend millions on her worthless ass and crying for UN intervention (same UN that believes millions of ethnic men can go fuck themselves)

View attachment 80355