Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lol damn, first Monday since the incel IRS uprising started.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
We will see A LOT less femails walking around with Starbucks, fancy ass MK or LV bags, and fancy cars. The ironic part is that they want garbage planned parenthood to stay up and for contraceptive to be readily available, yet those things are pretty much 100% funded by tax payers money. When I used to see femails around 18-23 with super expensive cars and merchandise I used to think that they worked for it. Hahaha. I know the truth. They used their gender to get what they want. I'm happy the IRS incel alliance came about. I posted on braincels but my post is the only one that got removed. I'll probably have to block all regulars from that sub. I am happy that tax and audit accounting is finally being acknowledged. It's awesome.

Do not believe them saying how they can counter sue or that reporting to the IRS won't work. There is a reason why they are screeching and bitching all over social media.

Do not believe them saying how they can counter sue or that reporting to the IRS won't work. There is a reason why they are screeching and bitching all over social media.
High iq. They're trying to play reverse psychology on us.

Hey janny delete this:
BRAAAAAAPFLFLFLT

head over to r/sexsells and do your part boyos

I used to think that they worked for it. Hahaha. I know the truth. They used their gender to get what they want.
Thats a great thing actually. It's a bug and i'm going to use it.
I'm going to scam cucks with my e-whore FinDom plan. But i can't start rn bec. of the thottax movement.

The fire rises.

they still make lifefuels?

Now we need to punish the soyboy oribters that actually pay these sluts for nudes. They are far more disgusting than the thots in my opinion.

Now we need to punish the soyboy oribters that actually pay these sluts for nudes. They are far more disgusting than the thots in my opinion.
Yes! Definitely.

Exactly, and we were in the right aswel, foids don't wanna pay taxes and also wanna suck the government dry

Roosh V has been popularizing #THOT_AUDIT as far as Australia and China.

Roosh V has been popularizing #THOT_AUDIT as far as Australia and China.

Lol trust me, the Fan Bing Bing debaticle is the equivalent of a Hollywood star sleeping with directors then purposefully tax evading, the Chinese incels already have a documented history of famous female pop stars trying to do this

Also prostitution in China is dirt cheap, this says something lul

China and especially Singapore doesn't fuck around with organized crime and money laundering.
The death penalty exists in Singapore for whores who act as drug mules.

i am not aware. are incels collaborating with the American government?

Can’t they just keep being prostitutes, except this time paying their taxes? They’ll make like 30% less, but it’s not like there’s any shortage of castrated men to make up for their losses anyway.

When I first saw this IRS trend I rolled my eyes. Now I'm entirely on-board, and I've never been so happy to be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back